Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help! In search for a certain type of Wall, scan or picture. - Minitokyo

Help! In search for a certain type of Wall, scan or picture.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

I'm in need of assistance. I'm in search of a picture that would have either gray or darkish colors with something to do with destruction, pain, sorrow, or anguish. For example a city that has been destroyed. I'm also in search of a picture that would have someone's face close up in the rain. It could be regular rain, black rain or raining blood. Any picture with rain of those sorts. And finally I'm in search of a picture with a cherry blossom tree prefered, but instead of the normal color, (pink) the pedals would be a shade of red like blood. I'm in search of these pictures for a project that I'm currently working on. Over the atomic bombing in Hiroshima. I want the blood to symbolize the blood shed that the people endured. And for all the deaths caused by the bomb. I already tried searching for the pictures in the search bar, but no luck. So I ask of you the citizens of MT to please aid me in my search for these pictures. So if you could just point them out to me or send them to me if you know of any or even better help me search for them if possible. My project is due very soon so I really need the pics as soon as possible. Thankyou for everything and for your time. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you once again. -Kiyomi1819-

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.