Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 can't upload userpage... - Minitokyo

can't upload userpage...

page 1 of 1 7 total items

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/120GB/minitokyo/public_html-oumi/cskins/72352/html/bg01.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/members/customize/index.php on line 39

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpu3xB2i' to '/120GB/minitokyo/public_html-oumi/cskins/72352/html/bg01.jpg' in /120GB/minitokyo/public_html/members/customize/index.php on line 39

Something went wrong with the file upload. Note the error above and please submit a support inquiry

this message comes out....can someone please explain?? thanks...

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

there are already such threads around.
MT is currently updating their server or soemthing like that...

please look for one of shisengumi's threads, it would have detail on what happen
while i am here,
currently there are several things you cant do.

uploading userpage,
music on userpage
update walls and scans
icon and sigs may be affected i heard....

so pls wait ya!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

ooh...i see :) i was looking for some threads about this matter, but i couldn't find it, so i had to post a new one :D gomen

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

::phew::

I was alittle worried...
I cound't upload anything either XD

Signature

Probably a bug^.^

Hikarigi

Hikarigi

Shadow Girl

Quote: Re:Hello by Marissa

1d 5h ago, Marissa wrote:

Userpage uploads are not working right now, sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like to know for when it would be solved the problem that doesn't allow me to personalize my it paginates of MT

Pardon for my English so bad, I am using a translator ^ ^

Thanks for reading me ^^

The problem is this "Userpage uploads are not working right now, sorry for the inconvenience."

Signature
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

What you should do is, under the control panel, click on "Minitokyo Skins" And then if you've uploaded a userpage before, then you should find it under the drop down bar. Just find it and set it as your skin!

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.