Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bug report 1 - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Oh my... when I wanted to write something in my group and then I clicked "submit post" my post was in Maki's guestbook! O.O

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I'm completely mystified as to how I just lost some 0.2 credits without downloading anything... @_@ unless uploading my avatar or modifying my signature now costs credits, lol.

I'm also confused as to why my friends list is showing people who are watching me instead of who I'm watching u_u

...=_= good luck to all the mods during this crazy time T_T

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

I just got tons of things to ask +__+:
1/ The CREDIT! So now we will lose credit to download walls. But about getting it back, we have to submit work, and comment, and etc.... ? To make a new group, we have to lose credit too, that is alittle confused because if we didn't reach level 25, how can we make a group and how can we know now we are level 25?

2/ the level is replace by credit now. really hard to understand +__+ I can't see other credit, so how can i know that member is good or not? Now all great members are down to normal as other. It is fair but it is really hard to know the true ability of each member now +__+

3/ the friend list +__+, i have add them now, but how can i let them know that they have to add me back by that strange way? Click on the friend list in the control panel and then add .... it will take normal members with low knowledge of web to get it +__+

4/ The highlight prob! I know it is all fair now, and the hightlight will be picked individually ^_^ That is really great! But what will happen now? I don't get how it works untill somebody try it >_<

5/ and can MT makes a box of week works? When we click in that box, we can know how everything is going in the week ^_^. We can know how many walls has been posted in the week and how is the comments and favs going with everyone ^_^ That will be great and much easier for us to use >_<

6/ The notification! Oh godness! No notifi now so how can we know about the situation of our works and our friend works? Got to go to the channel everytime? >_< Just so hard and strict and difficult +__+ So we can't support our friend now. And we can't even know if our thread, our works doing now +__+ Did i get it right or i just don't really understand how MT works now?

Okay, that is a few things that comes in my mind now. Just got tons of thing to ask but maybe later ^_^
Now MT is upgrade with strong server now ^_^ Really fast and pro! But really hard to get use to too, hope we won't have to wait long for the answer from experienced admins >_<!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

time for mt report~

1. cant moderate groups nor go to its CP.
2. whats with the frenslist? I try adding to frenslist, nothing happen. tried adding to hotlist, nothing happen either. not like I know what hotlist is that is...
3. why when I hover over "## total items" the color turned to bg color? cant read em anymore if that happens..
4. if I go to "Go Advanced..." after I typed something in the quick reply, everything dissapear and I have to re-type (which actually happens just now).
5. When I went to the Bleach section, I found this interesting sentence. " You have set this category as being your favorite." When did even I add the category to my fav? not like I know how to add em in the 1st place.
6. frontpage, online member listing. it says 4 and only 1 name is listed.

well thats it for now~~

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well there's a bug with the groups' control panels it seems that I can't access them!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

one more thing, how do we add submission to fav? cant even see any fav list in the userpage either. is it gone? in submission there seems to be counter for fav though.

Floflo81

Floflo81

The Lord of Laziness

- Userpages work a lot better in IE AND Firefox without that iframe thingy (it can be disabled in the userpage customization page) : have a look at my userpage. Why not removing it completely ?
- When I click on "XHTML Compliance" to the left, I have a LOT of errors. Does that mean the website is filled with bugs ?
You must have a lot of work now :p. Good luck !

Signature Image
Proud member of the _//Mai-HiME fans\\_ group. Je suis francais ! :D French-Tribu
Have a look at my userpage ! Ooops I should make some wallpapers now ! ^_^'

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

the frame is a little irritating, yes...

good luck on bashing the bugs, guys!

Kaolla Su, I wish ye were whisky, ah would drink ye dry!

Proud, upstanding member of HinaLovers, lovehina-fans, an Englishman MT-UK!... oh, and a pervert :D

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Quote by exentricone more thing, how do we add submission to fav? cant even see any fav list in the userpage either. is it gone? in submission there seems to be counter for fav though.

In people's profiles page, under the options section --> favorites link.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

There's a freakin' bug on this page: http://groups.minitokyo.net/
I hope the staff will fix it A.S.A.P

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

Quote by Rikimaru-jpThere's a freakin' bug on this page: http://groups.minitokyo.net/

ew. Yes. There's something gone wrong with the setup there ><

maybe a new bug report for that though? so not everything is lumped in one?

Proud, upstanding member of HinaLovers, lovehina-fans, an Englishman MT-UK!... oh, and a pervert :D

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I think you guyz need to put back who's the last poster in the view thread part. otherwise kinda hard to see when it was last post and by whom.

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 01:35am

Quote by Rikimaru-jpThere's a freakin' bug on this page: http://groups.minitokyo.net/

like what's wrong? if the category you're mentioning, sheq already mentioned the categories are by random now. the mods are putting em back in the proper category.

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

Quote by exentric
like what's wrong? if the category you're mentioning, sheq already mentioned the categories are by random now. the mods are putting em back in the proper category.

the formatting and layout's messed.

groups are sorta written all over the page ><

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

I think he means that the listing is screwed up--if you're not using a Mozilla-based browser, everything overlaps.

Speaking of not using a Mozilla-based browser, let's get some real support working here. Firefox is a generally poor browser compared to Safari, and I prefer Safari to Camino as well. So let's get some Mac-friendly programming in the code, people.

I tried viewing the Customized Content portions of User/Group pages in Camino (Mozilla), and, though they worked there, everything had been thrown off. The defaults of those sections should conform to the defaults of MT2 if the skins do as well for the sake of everybody's sanity.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Damn a new bug it seems that I can't create any threads I keep receiving this message everytime I try to post a thread: " There was an error with the database. Please try again later. "

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by hinarei

the formatting and layout's messed.

groups are sorta written all over the page ><

whoa.. o_O
yeah I can see its all messed up in IE >_<
well sheq did say MT is best viewed with Firefox >_<

well, found another weird and huge bug. when I logged in to MT using IE, everything is messed up. layout aint showing. only white bgs. and I think some of the CSS arent loaded either.

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

it's messed up in Firefox... I'm using the latest Fx anyhow. ><

and yes, new threads and things are buggy still ><

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I'm not sure about this, but I think avatars arent showing in userpages.

oh yeah, ICQ Handle need not have ','
its not like they're numbers. ^_^'

andddd, smileys arent showing.

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

OH god! @__@ I want my avarta to appear in other GB, and theirs appear in mine too T__T If i don't remember much their nick name, just see their avarta and i can get who they are immediately, that will be much more faster >_<
Oh ! And i love this kind of making my own skin ^_^ That sure is extremely cool! Now i see my custom everywhere ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

errors sending PMs and sometimes quoting people in the forums

merged: 10-27-2005 ~ 01:57am
Also issue with "Latest reply" on forums

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

The most recent displayed threads are not updating properly.

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

There's a big problem (I hope it's just a bug and can be fixed) with my sweety's account (DarkCrimson ) She can't log in. But the account still exists... She also tried to delete her cookies (as said if this problem occurs for the first time in MT3), but it didn't help.
Can someone fix this?

Signature Image

greatdragon

Mr. Doom

i can't create a new threath

There's No place like hell

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

Modorator options show up for normal members on thread view

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.