Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's your opnion on the new MT :) - Minitokyo

what's your opnion on the new MT :)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 402 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

well what do u think about it? i found it confusing though. Is there already a thread for this? if not can i post this?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

northpole777

That way away

man, there are like 10, 000 threads on this already... phew..

---}

I own this many Yuki Kajiura RARE cds: One, two, three. I'm so happy n_n

---}

From the black and twisting shadows rose a woman
beauty alluring to the eye
Oh her devilish grin, her moonlit skin
and long dark hair flowing down around her thighs

---}

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

I really don't like it actually. It's very confusing, the profile pages of members are kind of messed up, I keep getting this download window poppin gopne saying I need to download customhtml.php. Plus my profile says I have no friends but if I click on my friend list it's fine. I liked the olf one better.

Naruto-Uzumaki

Naruto-Uzumaki

Whatever...

My friends are gone, but i am still restrcited -.-
I dont know, maybe i just have to get used to it... Whats credits?

Signatures suck

No idea what's credit... =.=
I guess we'll get used to this soon enough... =p

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

...I'd hate to say it, because I know this must've taken alot of work... but the old MT was alot better...

Chris: One time my dad pooped in our neighbors yard... and then lied about it.

we need now spam more to get credits to download more = the old was better
well..don't flame me if you see a post of mine each 2 seconts (in case i continue here)

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

dianas

dianas

WE ARE OF PEACE ALWAYS

oh i du not like it either..it looks wird all this rules..i think that i will not be on MT to often no more..~_~..

When life gives you lemons - make a lemonade XD
Creator of: BW-TB-:-C-sW
<--visit us--> Our world is based on attractioN

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

yeah. the old MT was alot better. i can't navigate easily and my userpage is messed up.

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by XeonKyosuka:"...I'd hate to say it, because I know this must've taken alot of work... but the old MT was alot better..."

Yup this one is too much confusin too many categories and forums there in no need for that. I think the mods were busy enough with the old onw now they will have more owrk now...

The userpage system and menu is very complicated and lots of thing are very unnecesary... I dont like the new guestbook no avatars there and i dont see notifications am i going to see them manually. The friend list got erased i dont like that...

The menu is so complicating... And if new members come the mods will have a lot of cleaning up to do coz you dont know where to create the thread you want...

I was against all of this in the first place so i'm gonna say IT:

"TOLD YA SO!"

EDIT: Yeah i totally agree with dianas! While MT was messed up upgrading i was on AP figuring how to make userpages and i figured it out. Its so fun there... Altho AP is gonna suffer some changes soon too but not as drastic as this!

I know this is a lot of work but i dont think its gonna pay off sorry...

Poor Jazz and Kel-kun they are gonna have TONS of work now...

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

shioriyukino

shioriyukino

~ Yuu Collection ~

i don't like it either....i think the old version was more better...

Signature Image
My latest Wall ~* Magic Stove *~

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

*totally confused*

Signature

confusing......... really.... and i don't know... i like the od one better. i know that the admin really work hard for this "revolution" but... still it's very confusing. maybe that's because this is new and they don't settle this program much. and i wonder why my sig (and perhaps my avatar too) can't be displayed.... is it because of the new minitokyo too? (but before they maintenance it, it's already like that...)

I also prefer the old MT o.o

An eye for an eye, and another eye for another eye - till everyone is blind...

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I agree, the old MT was sooooooooo much better. I can't find anything back. My My userpage used to be cool, but now it's one big mess -______-

Signature Image

White-Wing

White-Wing

Lunamaria Hawke

I agree for the old was better,, but this one is kind of neat, just, the new make my userpage massed up...

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

It sucks, you know, and I actually told it to Sheqel, but who knows if he did really listened to me.
No galleries? No search? And the "Quick Reply" form doesn't show text properly?
(You know, if your type a long line, it will just go beyond the frame).
I want MT 2 back, right here and right now!

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

if anyone find how to download a wall tell me...lol

frustration,friendly,envy,emptiness, unhapyness,unbrearable,Love,hatred, agony,dark,lonely,and in pain
you can all die..nobody cares.i'll enjoy

pector

pector

uchiha_leader

Hello ! i want to say that the first time i went on the site was yesterday,
so, i can tell you that i particulary prefer the site like it was before.
i immediately liked the site design and menus, i though it was very well made
and beautiful... And i' more confused than yesterday although i'm new here..

Yeah.. i prefer a lot the first site ;) Good luck for the job you make !

Animes_lover_forever....
miageta yozora no ochi tachi no ikari...

This one is WAY too confusing.

Mandragora

Mandragora

Just temporarily here

Yes..the old MT was better...and what is with the Levels?
I got...Credits?!?
What is going on here?

BTW the credtit system is used to control contribution/download. credits are added for a contribution and subtracted for a download.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

this is confusing, and i don't like it at all. my userpage is a mess, i can't find where everything is, and there are too many things to see. and of cos, the disappearance of the notifications. and of course, too many extra functions. what's the deal with the hotlist and watchlist? is it necessary?!

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I don't get it

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 Next » 402 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.