Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT3 is it a disappointment? - Minitokyo

MT3 is it a disappointment?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 251 total items

m4a1hammer4

Hamasaki Ayumi FAN!!

how do i submit a scan someone please help me with this

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

yer id prefere MT2, the credit thing i totally 100% dont get O.o

angelchan8123

angelchan8123

Angel of Chaos

Well i think i allready posted here... But since it's been a few days; I have thought things over, and come to the conclusion that it's to early to tell if this new way of doing things on MT will work. I understand most of the people that have posted that this is a disapointment since i was one of them. But i since then i got over it and realized that we must accept change not resist it. So i say let's give this new system a try. So all of you who say you don't like fine but my advice would be give it a chance , allways be conctructive not destructive, in your suggestions and comments. Thanks ^^

We are here... for some that is enough

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

Quote by tripleG

Quote by undeadsymphony

Quote: ..wait some days or month ... to fix all problems and bugs by the mt-stuff..

i second that. they just started the new system; they still have a lot to fix

I also agree with them... it's hard to judge right now because, indeed, many things are strange and others are simply messed up (userpage layouts; groups; etc).

However I believe we should wait and see if we can all get used to how everything is working here...

I also agree with them ... just wait, a month or more ( i think more Triple G )...
Ja ne Mina

Signature Image

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by m4a1hammer4how do i submit a scan someone please help me with this

lol well this thread has nothing to do with your question but I would love to help!
all you need to do is:
Click on the Browse then select the category you want "Unknow Ecchi for example" now you can see on the left menu the Submit options!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

CagalliYamato

CagalliYamato

move.along

dont like this versioon!horrblee........!111

... DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM, WHEN DANGER IS BETTER ...
Signature Image

this could be the last time

This is all sooo complicated >.<

Signature Image

I think I could get used to this new system but why didn't they bring a new look with the new system. The old blue look is tooooooooooooo MT2.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

I am really sorry but this thread is too huge. Nobody will read it, let alone a moderator. And people are just posting now without reading what others posted before. And also, most complaints are about outdated information, solved bugs or clarified issues.
Please refer to this thread for the userguide
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/38203/userguide-minitoyko-3-credits-browsing-groups-more/
Thread closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 11 of 11 « Previous 1... 7 8 9 10 11 251 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.