Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Group manage and control panel not showing - Minitokyo

Group manage and control panel not showing

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

When trying to access http://finalfantasyfans.minitokyo.net/moderate/ or http://finalfantasyfans.minitokyo.net/cp/ (for example) I get a 404 Error.

[Edit] Just wondering what will happen if a user try to create an account with a user name that is the same as the one for a group?

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

same here with the ucerpagedesigngroup.

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

I'm almost sure it's happening with all the groups... I guess it has something to do with the new naming schema.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

fix attempt on the control panel and moderation. also group settings have been added. group content still to do.
please report if those are working now.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Yup, moderation works now. And WOW... @_@ *hearts sheqel for all the uber cool new group-related functions* <333 Alphabetized members list >___<

*starting to feel like Christmas came early XD*

EDIT: Although the moderation page is not showing all of the members... it's only showing the first 30 right now @_@

hikarujm

hikarujm

FFVII's Fan

Quote by flyindreamsYup, moderation works now. And WOW... @_@ *hearts sheqel for all the uber cool new group-related functions* <333 Alphabetized members list >___<

*starting to feel like Christmas came early XD*

EDIT: Although the moderation page is not showing all of the members... it's only showing the first 30 right now @_@

Same here, besides, the announce feature gives me a 404 Error, the same goes for the group content and customize layout.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

group content and group galleries, and group posting work now too

merged: 11-01-2005 ~ 08:36pm
double names should be rejected

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.