Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Suzuka - Minitokyo

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Slich

Slich

Saint Nic

I've recently started watching this new series... and I love it! Is there anybody else who have started watching and if you have, WHERE do one find wallpapers?!

Pray - Or you will become prey...

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

At the moment, i only read the manga, which is better because it's more ecchi :D

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Indeed, more ecchi > less ecchi.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Sizza

Sizza

Burnt Toast :P

i've begun watching it too, but i don't know where you can find wallies. ^^

Proud member of ~ MT-UK ~
Signature

Even the manga hasn't been all that ecchi recently. I too would like to see some walls. The manga scans in color would make better walls then the sometimes mediocre artwork from the anime.

i find this anime kinda frustrating some times lol but no...i dotn' know where
you can find walls

Slich

Slich

Saint Nic

That's a pity. I really think people should make walls. I dont have the skills, so I'm kinda dependant... I dont have the manga though, ought to get it though...

yah... cant seem to find wallpapers on suzuka

-=-=- Death to all who oppose me -=-=-

Currently watching:
Naruto, Bleach, Tsubasa Chronicles, Eyeshield 21, Suzuka, Fullmetal Panic-TSR, Erementar Gerad, Gundam Seed Destiny

Slich

Slich

Saint Nic

I tried lunar's website. They are supposed to have that wall that they use at the beginning of their eps, but got nothing...lol.

Finally more people who like Suzuka and want walls! I thought I was alone. I have been looking for walls or even good scans for months, but all I have found was a couple of good scans and 0 walls :( So far, I have looked a lot, but I lucked out with a really nice scan I got when I downloaded the suzuka soundtrack (which I love too) so if anyone finds the jackpot, let me know!

Searching for good pics too but haven't found anything either. It's a shame there isn't any good stuff for this series

I agree with everyone ... I can't find any wallpapers on the Internet either... I love the series.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I've watched 10 or so episodes and I like it. My only qualm is that she is so conflicted sometimes.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

i'm upto 19 now, nice series

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Mmhmm. Poor animation, but the story makes up for it!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.