Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How hard do you work in school? - Minitokyo

How hard do you work in school?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I'm a senior in high school and I think I'm working too hard. However, I'm slacking a little more than last year. I can finally stop thinking about school in May when the AP tests are over.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

yea same hear im a senior too n last year i think i actuallie payed attention than this year. i'm really slacking off this year to me now i think school's nothing all we do is go n hear the same thing over and over again so tahts probably why im slacking lolz ;)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

UmazakiFury

UmazakiFury

Activating Ninjutsu

LOL getting A's for me is quite hard but sometimes its simple!

Destroy or be Destroy!
'Signature Image'

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i try my best to maintain high grades. its usually A's though.
but it was hard, when my history midterm and health final came up last month though. since its my first year in high school and having to deal with such big tests like that was stressful. i cant imagine what it will be like in december.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Ippi-chan

Ippi-chan

omgwtfbbq?!?

I'm on my third year of college, and I'm trying to maintain a high gpa. So I get stressed out alot. It doesn't help when my classes end up giving me an exam every day this week. >.<

I'm going to keep on doin' what I'm doin' until someone realizes I don't know what I'm doin'.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

I waz lazy in school ~ a slacker... kicked ass in home school ~ credits for working - exercising - taking care of kidz (not mine, don't have ne) - and went to college...

you really gotta have that drive - sometimes other's to help you through tough times, but always going to fall back to the source - you.

-repeat-

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

I pretty much breeze through math, and english/lit. and be lazy in it and do well...
Bio is a nuisence I have to put a good amount of concentration...

AP history...4 hours studying for a test...and I probablly won't even get anything above a C+...Very hard and have to put a great deal of time into studying

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

At times I work really hard, and other times I just don't care.
I try to at least keep a B or higher so I can get into the college I want.
Being organized and keeping all your stuff is one of the keys for getting a good grade, even though it's not really mandatory. It just happens... =/

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Well, since I'm in my last year of high school, I try to work hard and keep an above 90% average in all subjects (okay, maybe excluding PE, because I'm not all that great, though I love it).

It's okay so far, but I'm slightly nervous, 'cause I want to get into an Honors Science program in CEGEP (two-year college here, in Quebec... before University). And that requires an above 85% average in all pure science subjects (Physics, Math, Chemistry, and Bio).

Plus, the college I want to go into only takes 40-45 people for that program every year. So I have to be in the top ones!

But still, I'm quite relaxed and I don't spend my evenings over books, because I usually don't have a hard time understanding stuff. So I'm not slacking, but not rushing either. ^^

Quote by KamikazeKogaI'm a senior in high school and I think I'm working too hard. However, I'm slacking a little more than last year. I can finally stop thinking about school in May when the AP tests are over.

Samething happend to my older brother when he turned a senior he started to lack off also. Just keep in mind that you still gotta do things even if its your last year.

As for myself I tend to slack a lot. -_- I know I know and I'm telling you. I gots to do my homework more speacialy for math class. So my answer would be not to hard work in school. :sweat:

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Don't work too hard just to please your teachers. If you find this tough, just wait till you get out in the real world after. The people there are even harder on you.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

I used to be an over-achiever...now I'm just an average person in high classes ^-^ I'm fine with that, though...slacking off a bit (like going here on MT) makes life a little more fun...if just for a few procrastinating moments XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

I'm in college right now - second year. It's not as hard as it was my first year, but I can't afford to slack off like I did before. Right now, I'm trying not to get too stressed out... so, I'm taking a break. It's not good to do nothing but study. Seriously.

I (try to) devote at least three hours to my core subject - Anatomy/ Physiology, and maybe an hour on any other subject that I need to study for, daily. You should see all the flashcards litered around my desk, not to mention all the post-it notes...

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

im in college now...i been a slacker for a long time...im actually a A student...i dont really try hard...i should though cuz college is just getting started

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

hmm..probably abit in the hardout range in studies..hahaha!^^*
depends..if there is exam~study til i burn the midnight oil de liao la..now in junior high next yr senior ><"

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I rarely did any work during my senior year. :shrugs: I graduated fine with a 3.4 GPA so no complaining there. I did slack alot for tests and projects though. I got the work done just late at night or in the early evening ^_^"

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

I barely did something for school.
But i need to or else I fail :X

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

I've always just cruised through school on natural talent, but this past year or so (since about Easter) I've been getting worse & worse. Normally that would mean nothing, but this time my grades have actually slipped somewhat. I don't find myself caring overmuch though, which worries me on some level, but that worry can't translate into work. It's not strong enough.

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

not very hard at all
im too lazy to do my work..i mean i know im smart enough to do it i just never feel like doin it no matter how much i want it done
its like an ocd

Remember
Revolution

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

I try to work really hard but sometimes it's impossible to since I'm so lazy. I'll try again. ^^;;

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I'm ridiculously lazy at times, but I get A's and B's. I work hard on the occassion, but prettymuch just so I can pull of projects lol.

zelious

zelious

Sleep is Gooood....

well...i'm not going to lie, i'm not working hard at all. i'm just slacking off but as soon as i get a c in one of my classes, i will work so hard to get it up to at least a b!

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I don't work hard at all. I only do some memorising before important tests etc, other then that I just do what I have to do and nothing more. My grades are still good tho :P

up up and away

i slack off a lot...i should pay more attention and try harder, my gpa is pretty low....and i'm only in 10th grade...o__o not good....but i just took in the fact that ppl at my school are super geniuses, and me, im normal at my school...>.< but physics is hard and i don't understand it...so i delay it most of the times....and ap classes are no fun...but i should do my work so i wont fail or struggle

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.