IGPX on cartoonnetwork

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Cancel

I'm not sure if this is right spelling of the series but it's coming up on November 5...Is it supposed to be the continuing of the series that was on toonami for like 5 minutes a day?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Oct 26, 2005

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Cancel

Hmm? The series on toonami that was for for 5 minutes? ?,? I'm not really sure on what that is....but it seems like an interesting series^^"

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Holydevilcries

Holydevilcries

Ska Demon

Cancel

I've see the TV Spots for it. Haley Joel Osment (Sora's voice from kingdom hearts, and the sixth sense kid) Is doing the voice for the main character I think.

"I can already tell this is gonna be one hell of a party!"

• Oct 27, 2005

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Cancel

I believe it was concieved by the studio that made Ghost in the shell, but I think they advertise that in the commercials, so if you've seen any of the commercials you probably already knew.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

Great looking show. I am definatly gonna catch this. Transforming robts that fight hand to hand while racing at high speeds. It is gonna be great.

• Oct 27, 2005

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Cancel

I am definitly intrersted in trying it out. I find it intresting nascar with Mecha.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Cancel

I do not live in America so I don't have either of these channels, I saw Toonami once when I went on vacation though! ^^" Hope this show is good though!

Cancel

I'm definately curious about this series. Hoping they'll do what they did with the Star Wars cartoon
where at they end they just showed all the episodes at once. Such a pain to just tune in for
a 5 minute episode.

• Oct 27, 2005

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Cancel

Hmm...as much as I love to keep up with stuff on CN, I never heard of this! (maybe 'cause I don't tune in as much anymore...even on Saturdays!) I guess this will be similar to the way they showed "Star Wars: Clone Wars"...in short little parts? I'd like to give it a try when it comes out XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Cancel

The premiere episode is scheduled to be an hour in length. Since I'm not at all familiar with the 5 minute snippets that they have shown like they did with Star Wars I don't really know if it is a compilation of all those little pieces or if this is entirely new material. I did hear that it was from the same studio that did Ghost in the Shell but is the artwork actually from the same artist? To me, it didn't really look that much like Shirow from what I saw in the commercials. Either way, it looks like it will be fun to watch.

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Cancel

Quick tidbit: This is the 5 minute episodes that were on toonami. The orriginal 5 minute episodes were on for one week with no replays of any episodes...the new series I assume is going to be 30 min. with the hour special premier episode...Now about the 5 minute episodes:

From what I remember small little one manned suits went out in teams of three and fought each other in a tournament. Sry, can't remember much else...

• Oct 31, 2005

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Cancel

A little info:

The series will have most of the same characters from the original 5 min snips but instead of the tournament fighting as the main theme it will be battle racing.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Cancel

ha,ha thanks for the advice, here in Latinamerica CN is really declare the war against anime, and we will not see anything in here, you lucky guys you can see everything but here they are robbery our money...T_T...[b][/b]

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

Cancel

Thats a little sad that it will be battle racing...the battles in the 5minute tidbits were amazing...but then again the racing might be cool to...Pray for it to be a good anime worth the hour this saturday! ^_^

• Nov 03, 2005

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.