Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT3 Advantages! - Minitokyo

MT3 Advantages!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by embershadowI don't know, I guess it cuts down on the bad things...

But I don't like the credits... they're too confusing... and I can't figure out the navigation... Oo;

Well the navigation is a bit hard and confusing first but I kinda got used to it but honestly the old one was kinda simple and easier!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I think the website and loading is faster maybe because a lot of stuff were gone(ie. old avatars/sigs?).

This new layout is great. I am completely used to it now.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think the search feature has definitely been improved.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

It's not an advantage to us, but it saves the website space and bandwith where you think you want a scan or whatever but you download only to realise you do not.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by daosIt's not an advantage to us, but it saves the website space and bandwith where you think you want a scan or whatever but you download only to realise you do not.

you have a good point here ;)

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

ignatiousbar

ignatiousbar

Etna: No worries!

i think that the credit system will work for the better. it encourages more interaction among members and allows for quicker access to scans and wallpapers.

Some never participate. Life happens to them. They get by on little more than dumb persistence and resist with anger or violence all things that might lift them out of resentment-filled illusions of security.
-Alma Mavis Taraza

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

I'm confused... weren't you really disapointed with MT3? because you didn't have the levels you had gained, you couldn't administrate more than 4 groups and didn't have your friendlist, I believe many members said you should give it sometime and get to know the new features from Minitokyo, the result is this thread I guess :\

Quote by Rikimaru-jpwell I just wanna comment on what you have said about the credits system!
personally I believe this will give a motive for newbies to flood the galleries and spam in order to receive credits!
anyway I hope that I'll be wrong about this point! but the credits system won't really solve the spam nor the leechers problem! at least before newbies had to become level 10 to download scans but now any newbie can download scans!
all they have to do spamming a little!

Actually what I have understood of the credits system is that it will also prevent that, since submitting will cost you credits and you may not regain them if you made a poor submition (wallpaper, scan, etc.) or maybe even lose more credits if it gets deleted for being a low quality submition... if that isn't available yet I really think it should, so each one of us really thinks if what your submiting may keep up with the standards.

Now on to the topic of your thread I like the credit system, the Control Panel, the Frienlist organization and the feature of My Anime seems quite interesting to me you can browse through other users' likes, the forum organization is way better... I honestly started quite confused as everyone else but each time I browse the new version I like it more and more ;)

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well I am disappointed about it! but I also wanted to see the advantages that people can see of MT3 that's why I made this thread!
and about what I have mentioned above well I still believe that the credit system won't stop leechers because they can still create new accounts over and over again and submit as many wallpapers and scans as they want!
and also they can spam in order to receive credits so they can download!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Hm, the speed is def a plus. @___@;; It did used to lag a little.

I don`t really see anything bad with the credits. I think most things are very ... cheap .___.;; to dl. I can`t see anyone running out of credits.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Well you are right that most wallies and scans are cheap that's why i think the credits system won't be so effective against leechers!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 59 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.