Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notifications that don't pertain to me - Minitokyo

Notifications that don't pertain to me

page 1 of 1 4 total items

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

I have notifications that do not pertain to anything I have done. Notification of gallery comments for works by other members. I also have notifications that other members have added a work to their favorites list for which I had no part in. I see the statement that notifications from MT2 might be wrong but those from MT3 will be correct but that doesn't tell me what I should do with those notifications. Should I leave them alone and eventually they will be routed to the correct recipient? Should I forward them in a PM to the person they were intended for? Or should I just delete them?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

just delete them :)

EternalBlue

EternalBlue

Crystal Eternity

Same thing here, yea I just delete them......although sometimes those notifications lead to really nice uploads xD

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

I have notifications of works that does not pertain to me also, the weird thing is that they are since 65 weeks ago. I will delete them as you well said.

Zerlingo.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.