Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Anime do you think has the best OST's? - Minitokyo

What Anime do you think has the best OST's?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Seed, Inuyasha and TCR

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

I love OSTS from DNAngel , Onegai Teacher, Gundam Seed Destiny, .. Also think AIR has a great soundtrack also ^_^..About you guys loving Final Fantasy OTSs... heh Im the same about Guilty Gear ;)Costs a bit buying them all eh :P But worth it

Gundam Seed Destiny and hack sign

I like FMA ost! (^____^)

ShingoHibiki

ShingoHibiki

Darkest Days

I'd have to go with the BECK OSTs being my favorite. I like the BECK version a lot more than the KEITH version though.

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

For me it One Piece and Bleach, those two rock.

Well I LOVE .hack//SIGN OST 2 a great deal so yeah I can agree it rocks as much as my others ;)

i like the ost from gundam seed destiny, school rumble and bleach they're all good heheheh

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

aa... i know ! for me it will definitely be GUNDAM SEED/DESTINY....
its just super sugoi ! all the songs are great...i wont get bored hearing it for many times...*even now i am hearing it...hehe..

Anything composed by Yuki Kajiura (Noir, .Hack, SEED, Tsubasa Chronicle, Mai-HiME, etc.) &, secondly, Yoko Kanno (Vision of Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, etc).

cowboy bebop, or more generally yoko kanno's music... yuki kajiura's
doing wonders too, but yoko kanno's work has been amazing... personally,
i like some toshihiko sahashi's work too (full metal panic, gundam seed, ...)

pawafaru hikaru kurofomuru !

samurai champloo has the funkiest OST ever. definitely my favourite.
gundam seed and naruto are also pretty good, really have their own style and reminds you of the series.

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Quote by EnchanterAnything composed by Yuki Kajiura (Noir, .Hack, SEED, Tsubasa Chronicle, Mai-HiME, etc.) &, secondly, Yoko Kanno (Vision of Escaflowne, Wolf's Rain, etc).

Anything by Kajiura...I second that^^. I think Hellsing has one of the best soundtracks around too...didn't like the show that much, but I'll never forget how the music sent chills down my spine...

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Definitely FLCL! I was introduced to "The Pillows" thanks to FLCL and now listen to their songs ever since then!

ZittFu

ZittFu

Part-time Shinigami

I like BECK OST the best , but i think FMA and .Hack//Sign have great soundtracks too.

The OSTs of NGE and Gundam Seed/Destiny are two of my favorites.

Signature Image
Neo Lornoke aka Mwu La Flaga

To many animes to count best ost. However i still remember some classic osts from end of evangelion especialy Air II. Also i still remember komm susser tod ahh those old times ^^.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Favorites thread. Closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

I think are:
Cowboy Bebop
Elfen Lied
Hunter x Hunter
And some about Naruto like Sadness & Sorrow but...

See you

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.