Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My Group has dissapeared - Minitokyo

My Group has dissapeared

page 1 of 1 5 total items

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Sorry, i found the group, it was in the control panel, argh this site is confusing >_<

Signature Image

INUYASHA-IDIOT

INUYASHA-IDIOT

I'M AN IDIOT

this sucks i hate this new upgrade!

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE AT WWW.FREEWEBS.COM/ANIMERULESS/
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

man i can't even moderate most of my groups, the rule says you can only be admin to 4 groups, i'm trying to change my status on the groups i want to be mod, but it won't change, i really don't like this, and some groups i've enter are like members

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

*facefault* If you found it you shouldn't have made a thread asking about it.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i found it after i made the thread T__T

was used to the panel on the side and it should come up in profile page, had to actually look in control panel

quick jumps is what this site really needs, specially for your own personal things such as groups

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.