Gallery Providers?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Cancel

Please list all the "gallery" providers here. I wish to know some providers because I'am getting a gallery for my site and I would like to know some providers......

I'am not advertising though. ;)

Iyako

Iyako

Apathetic Insolence

Cancel

um..not sure if you mean this...but if you want something like MT then I suggest going to deviantart.^^"

"Memories can be forgotten, but cannot be erased"- Iyako

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

I want a gallery on my site (click on my banner to go to it....)
It's an invisionfree board but, I can't advertise for a gallery..... so I'am just kinda stuck with imageshack for now............. :(

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Cancel

Have you tried photobucket.com or flickr.com? Both are free image hosting sites (although you have some material limitations...). I usually use photobucket because I am a little more free to use what I want, although I don't have as much space.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

• Oct 27, 2005

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

I mean a GALLERY like Minitokyo has.......... not exactly something huge just something that the members can use.

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Cancel

i dunno....ask sheqel or something....hes the master here! ^_^'

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

Ok but, he'll probably not even read a PM I send him ^_^'

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Cancel

Maybe Anime Paper then? Can you be more specific? Anime images or Japanese music idol images? Just fan art? Or something exactly like MT?

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

• Oct 27, 2005

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

Quote by mahkohimeMaybe Anime Paper then? Can you be more specific? Anime images or Japanese music idol images? Just fan art? Or something exactly like MT?

Anime images.... I just want a gallery that is not put on our server like coppermine gallery that anime-starz.net has..... I just can't seem to install it..... I don't know to transfer all those files to my site.... it's so complicated.... If you wish to view my site click on my banner. Anyway I guess I will try Pming Sheqel.... ^_^'

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Cancel

Have you tried browsing the plugins to Invisionboard to see if they have a gallery script? The one I'm familiar with is Coppermine (which you mentioned) but I thought that was a phpBB plugin (I could be wrong.) However, I'm sure there's more than one board plugin for it. Perhaps one of the many portal plugins will have a gallery option?
Minitokyo's gallery is written by Sheqel, but I don't think he's willing to release it to the public.

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

No of course not and I really don't want him to go through the trouble of that.... I just want a coppermine gallery installed on my site do you think that you can do it Tama-Neko?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Cancel

Coppermine is compatible with Invisionboard, found by searching under the current features. To get the gallery started, you should look under the requirements section and download what is needed to safely execute the gallery.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

• Oct 28, 2005

Limefreak

Limefreak

Cancel

I can't do it I can download the files and all but, I can't transfer the files to our site..... :(

Anmras

Pockey!

Cancel

www.sheezyart.com is a gallery provider almost just like Deviantart (I have a gallery @ both) except it's smaller and the server is sometimes down without warning, but it's really fun and easy to customize your user pages. There's also a forum and featured pictures, animations, and writings.

0^_^0*hug*0^_^0

If you like to draw, go here --> http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/33838/

• Oct 31, 2005

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.