Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BUG WHILE POSTING AT HISPANIME GB.(Again) - Minitokyo

BUG WHILE POSTING AT HISPANIME GB.(Again)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Well this is the main problem:

Whenever a member post (or try to) in the Hispanime GB it doesn't post there instead it post in the userpage of Dj-Of-E (if the nick it's wrong I'll edit this one), this bug it's not really new and we exposed it to Sheqel some time ago..
Hoping this time this bug could be fix, 'cause it hardly let's (after several trys) to post in the group BG, and that's now a BIG problem.. >=(

Also, I think the bug in the PM when new members are accpeted will be fix before it goes to it's final MT3 version, right?

I would apreciate a help on this one!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Um, I have trouble posting in TheUnderappreciated Group's gbook too... I end up posting in someone called avalone's gbook... it's really strange... and there are some group links that don't work for an admin like customisation, announcements and stuff like that >.<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.