Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do I upload a new gallery item and also some bug issues... - Minitokyo

How do I upload a new gallery item and also some bug issues...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I'm hoplessly lost?! I'm having problem founding where to go to upload new artwork/images etc... I saw some new images were being u/l, so I'm assuming that part is already working... Can anyone give me a hint where to go? a link maybe? ^^

Also I'm having problem uploading a new page layout. Now I know that ppl are saying that they can't u/l their sign yet does that mean so goes for the usepage. *probably just answer my own Q there but whetever* if so ... just wondering when will it be up. ^^

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

In order to upload things now you have to go to the gallery section for the anime you are submitting the wallpaper of. Like if you want to submit a CCS wall, you go to the CCS gallery. On the left there will be a toolbar. Go to where it says "submit wallpaper" and finish it from there. :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

okay that works. thx.

...now things got alittle bit complicated, more originize... somewhat but hmm. like the old system better. >_>

Signature

wew I stiil cannot find where should I submit itsince I want to submit a scan help me

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.