Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 there should be another way of viewing the walls and scans - Minitokyo

there should be another way of viewing the walls and scans

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

the new credits system for downloading in`t that good of an idea because how good the scans is if the scans crap u would just lose points for a crap scans there should be like a view button or sum thing like that ,but make it so we cant download it unless we lose sum credits for it

I really dunt want to lose credits for a scan i dunt think is clean or big any one else thinl about this

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

This is a good point. Credits could be pointlessly expended for downloads that may seem good, but they aren't really that good in the end. Perhaps there should be a certain amount of credits to attain first before being able to download anything in the gallery, such as 50 or 100 credits. However, in the sense, that's like leveling up, but the credits could go towards doing other things. There are certainly drawbacks to this method though which I will not list. I guess the lesson from the credits is to show everyone that they must be critically decisive about what they should or should not download.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Quote by SilentMasamuneThis is a good point. Credits could be pointlessly expended for downloads that may seem good, but they aren't really that good in the end. Perhaps there should be a certain amount of credits to attain first before being able to download anything in the gallery, such as 50 or 100 credits. However, in the sense, that's like leveling up, but the credits could go towards doing other things. There are certainly drawbacks to this method though which I will not list. I guess the lesson from the credits is to show everyone that they must be critically decisive about what they should or should not download.

There will be no such feature. If you want to be absolutely sure before downloading, wait a day or so before downloading images by members you don't know. This way we will have seen the image and decided to delete it or to keep it.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

So if you go to download a scan or a wallpaper and decide you don't like it or it's not what you were looking for, you're screwed? That's not right. *shakes head* There should be a"view" feature or something so that you can see the wall or scan bigger, but still not as big as it would be to download it, so that way people can't steal them off the "view" thing and not lose credit. Get what I'm sayin'? Why can't you guys do this? It would make the whole thing a lot more fair.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Asahi

Asahi

gone

yeah

i have the feeling that i didnt get credits for postings..
btw there are more walls for downloading because the fullview is usefuller for give a opinion to the artists as the get new credits .. its a unbalance in my eyes.

cant explain it better with my english - sorry. hope you can understand..

Angel-Ripper

Angel-Ripper

The laughing man

i think so too, we need a prview function to view the scanns and the wallpapers, before download it

WARNING, noob with bad english @ work :-)

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

that's why we've got the thumbnails, isn't it?

I know it's not alway easy to tell, but then I guess we've just got to take our chances :D

Kaolla Su, I wish ye were whisky, ah would drink ye dry!

Proud, upstanding member of HinaLovers, lovehina-fans, an Englishman MT-UK!... oh, and a pervert :D

Quote by hinareithat's why we've got the thumbnails, isn't it?

I know it's not alway easy to tell, but then I guess we've just got to take our chances :D

then perhaps we can have an option of larger thumbnails? I think that might be a good compromise, although I'm not sure if that will mean a lot more images to be stored on the server (which would be bad).

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

larger thumbnail ? i think this might be a problem, coz maybe the page isn't
sufficent to put it because its too big or something ?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

About gaining and spending credits in Minitokyo v3 <-- refer to this thread. Thread closed.

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.