Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is better Get Backer's the anime or manga - Minitokyo

What is better Get Backer's the anime or manga

Tagged under Get Backers

page 1 of 1 11 total items

I think the anime is better......... but for some resone i can not deeside bettwen
the Japanese verson or the English version thay are both good

Well I think that the manga is a little bit better because they add more to it then the anime.

I didn't read the manga but... the anime really sucked lol

Phreak

Phreak

l33t

Manga....anime sucked....they tuned it down kinda kiddy like

Signature
I know that I am damaged....
I know that I am wrong....
I know that my time isn't long....

I actually liked the anime better. Which is really really rare. But that's probably because I looked at the manga and went "OMG eeewwweee art..." and didn't read it...

Well I like the anime better because you can watch it on the tv instead of reading it in a book then you can hear it on the tv aswell.

The Anime owns the Manga

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

I prefer the manga to anime,because the story is better in manga.The anime hasgood graphic...But only that...Oh,and good seiyuu too. >.>

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

heero12

heero12

the fallen

I like the manga because it has alot of witty humor in it the anime doesnt. Also the characters in the manga on a whole were better developed even though get backers is not really a well developed character story in itself

no regrets for a believer

The manga in my opinion is way better than the anime.Its what got me into the series in the first place but after watching the anime,I was totally let down.I'd rather wait for the manga to come out.Reading the book really gets me into it.

manga is way better..
at least we get to know who this guy called 'ban' really is.. (which the anime left unexplained)
and the conspiracy of the babylon tower.. and we see a lot more of the 'thunder emperor' version of ginji~
also the stupid gags and the characters sd.. ginji is almost always in super-deformed..

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.