Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Notification Bug - Minitokyo

Notification Bug

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

After i clear out all my notifications, it still says 1 Notification. Wierd!

Signature

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

yeah mine says i have 24 when there are none to read.
what is wrong is that just the new system kicking in?

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Yeah, Before when I had 19 notifications, it said I had 21. And now when I have 22, it STILL says I have 21. I think it's stuck...

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

I had 46, then when I deleted them, I still have 4 - but none in there.
So what I'm wondering is, are those last 4 in someone elses notifications?
Just as I had 1 that did not belong to me, in mine?

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Yeah I am facing probelms with my notifications sometimes I need to delete the same crao over and over again and they keep appearing yeah the same crap lol XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

phamthuha

phamthuha

#Elemural Rainbow#

Oh, mine said 9 left, then what more now? >_< Oh god, still so messy here +__+

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I had some in different categories then I hit select all, all were checked, I hit delete, I still had the first one of each category... wierd... I tried again, it got rid of the one in the last category, again, got rid of the one in the last category, again, untill I got them all... wierd

Bluearth

Bluearth

A Panda lover??

Mine is Notification of someone else's works which I did not submit

Join the Panda Lublub today! Check the following links for more info on mt!!
Upcoming news on credits system!! Guide to Mt3:Credits,browsing and moreGuide on making gallery commentsSignature Image

mm still having those 4 notifications which arent there :(

MidnightMiko

MidnightMiko

Bountiful Kindness

I'm having the same thing, hopefully someone has already taken note of this error and is working to fix it. Let's all just be patient, I'm sure they're doing their best to fix all the bugs. ^_^

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

same thing happen to me..

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

Quote by Miroku4444After i clear out all my notifications, it still says 1 Notification. Wierd!

same here :)
sometimes it says 5 when there's none XP

Signature

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Mine say there are none even when there are some. I had four, but it said zero.

Dremon

Dremon

Aries

This site has a few too many bugs and lil' differences, my notifications and friendslist are screwed up. I think I might come back to this site in a week or so when things have been fixed up.

Signature
I'd be a fox girl if I could. But everyone loves cat girls! I feel no love...

Lilim

Lilim

Aveugle

For me it says that I have 2 notifications but I don't have any >.> I think that something should be done about this.

merged: 10-28-2005 ~ 01:53am

Quote by DremonThis site has a few too many bugs and lil' differences, my notifications and friendslist are screwed up. I think I might come back to this site in a week or so when things have been fixed up.

Sheqel and stuff should "close" MT for few days and try to remove all the bugs that they know about.

Signature Image

aaron1

aaron1

air_in_1

actually I don't have the right number of notifications. It says three and I only have 2!

Signature
How many black dots can you see?

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I have a funny problem. When I go to delete all of my notifications, it only deletes half of them in each Notification category! XD I had about 8 in the submissions category, and when I went to delete them all, I still had 4 of them left over. Didn't get rid of them all until I got down to the last one. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Quote by MiniMogI have a funny problem. When I go to delete all of my notifications, it only deletes half of them in each Notification category! XD I had about 8 in the submissions category, and when I went to delete them all, I still had 4 of them left over. Didn't get rid of them all until I got down to the last one. XD

I just had that same problem...It's a pain having to keep clicking over and over, lol.

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

My notifications says 4, when there's none... Plus I don't get many notifications when it comes to threads being posted by my friends...very strange indeed.

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

It seems I don't get notifications of friends works anymore...or maybe in an improbably coincince, no one has posted for a few days...but I doubt it

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

why are you complaining much ?,all the adm/mod says ,still need to fix some problems ,can you guys be patients ,? i think it's not first time we experiment problems but always they solve ,OH GOD! are like childs

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Quote by kuclowhy are you complaining much ?,all the adm/mod says ,still need to fix some problems ,can you guys be patients ,? i think it's not first time we experiment problems but always they solve ,OH GOD! are like childs

Like, they probably are children. No offence.

Its not really complaining, just find it bizzare that its doing this, and hope it gets fixed.

Signature

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I've got three phantom notifications. But I can see I'm not alone so i'm not going to complain anymore, just notifying you of the problem :)

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

T_T All the notifications from MT2-days just disappeared T_T

And the notifications count is stuck on 15 for me >.<

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.