Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another hack game .hack//Another Birth - Minitokyo

Another hack game .hack//Another Birth

page 1 of 1 19 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Theres a new hack game besides G.U and Fragment. But this onr features Blackrose. I still don't ge much of it. But i guess it a good thing cuz u don't hav to worry about the virus spreading. Wut do u people think or heard about it.

Months before i downloaded the promo, and the characters has changed a little. Kite is a true demon, and the new principal character is a killer sick.

I hope the games will be so long like the another 4, 300 hours from my life, jeje, but i found the 758 items.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

another birth ? what's that?

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Zeliard

Zeliard

I confess! I'm an otaku!!

Sure? I've never heard of it, though I visit IGN and RPGamer everyday without fail! The only upcoming .hack I know was GU... oh well, not that it matters anyways. Just keep the games coming, and I'll keep playing !

Signature

I played all .hack game before i think it could be intresting :)

Blackrose is my favorte character after all ! :)

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Playing as Black Rose...that's kinda cool. It's not very common to play RPGs with female main characters.

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Hopefully the gameplay isn't as stale as the other .hack games ;) Those got sooooo boring, fast!

Signature

Could you link us to something on it?

Im waiting for it it feels like forever -_-

i have not hear of it but i think i heard the name somewhere but i didnt know what it was all i do know is that theres going to be two games .hack//G.U. and .hack//Fragment

zeroenna57

zeroenna57

The Ultimate Eye/ Jew

wow i'm a huge .hack fan and i knew about fragment and G.U. but this sounds kinda cool

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Signature

Wow thats cool, i think blackrose is cool, .hack rules. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Hey people heres a link and tell me wut u think k. http://www.rpgamer.com/games/hack/hack5/hack5.html

MistressKat

MistressKat

Graphix lover

That looks pretty interesting! I never thought that Black Rose would be the main character at all.. with Kite and Aura and stuff...

Shamshiel

Shamshiel

Crawling Chaos

That's an April Fools joke, look at the date.
If you want information on the actual games try http://www.dothackers.net/

Another birth has been around for quite a while already...
But all i know is that G.U. and Fragment is coming soon.. :)
Yay for .hack!

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

Looks like pking has taken up too much emphasis in the world. Possibly this kite demon is supposed to stop all of that. Graphics and motion capture looks a lot better and smoother.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

i want to know more about this .hack....

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

Quote by ShamshielThat's an April Fools joke, look at the date.
If you want information on the actual games try http://www.dothackers.net/

True look at the news article at rpgamer.com it says april fools it doesn't exist

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.