Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Signature thing - Minitokyo

Signature thing

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well when I was trying to change the links on my signature, I noticed that the signature text is so small, if you write something like [url=something]something[/url] just an example, you just can see like a line at a time, so its really hard to see what is there, and now just allows like 4 lines, so its a bit hard to put everything there.

Earn money reading e-mails here

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i guess that you can just copy paste your sig from word / notepad... that is you type it there and paste it in MT, so you can be sure it's written right ^_^.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by Anjhurinwell i guess that you can just copy paste your sig from word / notepad... that is you type it there and paste it in MT, so you can be sure it's written right ^_^.

Yup, that's what I did. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Well when I was trying to correct it, I lost what I had. because of the errors.

Earn money reading e-mails here

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.