Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New here! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Well I've been reading MT for a while now, and just started to post recently so might as well post here too ^^;

I love the work that goes on at MT, and I'm a huge fan of Anime/Manga/Games. Don't want to get into too much detail though XD

I'm also trying to learn photoshop and how to draw... It's been fun considering im a Arttard =O

So.. Hi! XD

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

Hello and welcome to MT. I hope you will keep enjoying it here.

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

HI there buddy, welcome to MT. have i nice time here and enjoy. well cya around

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Well ello there WateryAura *waves* ^^

tehehe... well I would say its a good place to start learning php and how to draw anime consider you'll be seeing penty around here if you stick around for awhile... ^_~
oh and of course ... welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^ if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD

anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

hello WateryAura

Klunatic2

Klunatic2

Exorcist of the Magdalan

\>w</ Hi~ I like to draw very much~ but I can draw pretty bad Haha~

"Happy Ending is not the True Ending"

Hope you are enjoying your stay here ^.^

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

Hello! Welcome to Minitokyo! Well you've been here for a while, but oh well! Its nice to meet you! Have fun and make lots of friends! Ohh and if you have any questions feel free to ask me ok! Take caree!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

hello wateryaura! hehe, awesome name =] welcome to mt! hope you have lots and lots of fun here and make lots of friends! o.o i say lots alot....XP well, enjoy yourself! hope to see you around! ^_^

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

Hi to you! I'm new too...but well...I haven't posted any on the Entrance lounge to introduce myself, but that's okay. :)

Anyway, you have Photoshop? Lucky you! My computer recently got busted so I don't have a PS now...and I don't have an installer. Aww...I want it too! XD

Ah, and I like Anime/manga too! What particular series do you like? I'm kinda an arttard too, since I have another art account aside from MT...in dA.

Hi ! Welcome on Minitokyo !
Have a nice day !

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Hi WateryAura,
welcome to MT.
have a lot of fun here

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

Whoa so many posts O____O Thanks for all the encourgement, and Thanks for saying Hi? XD

Signature
Obey the Gods, Honor the Ancestors, Love the People, Serve the Rulers

SkyKing8

SkyKing8

No One Can Ever Replace You

Hi WateryAura, hope you enjoy being here in MiniTokyo as much as I do even though I'm pretty much new to this place myself. Well hope you have a fun time here! :D

There's meaning in everything that happens in the unseen future,
So stay as you are for now, I know there'll come a time when you realize it.
You and me, two are spoken.
Someday we'll understand each other. Signature Image

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Welcome, hope you'll have fun staying here. Good luck on your photoshop practise, I know from experience that it's not that simple. Take care.

up up and away

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.