Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes InuYasha? - Minitokyo

Who likes InuYasha?

Tagged under Inuyasha

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I love Inuyasha it has a great plot and characters and i love Inuyasha and Kagome they are so cute.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

it is a good....lots of fighting, blood, so on
it good

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

Me. But only the manga. The anime left everything hanging in mid-air. >.<

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

^^ I was a huge fan of Inuyasha about a year ago. But sadly my passion died out once I realized that it ended and nothing happened for 167 episodes and 4 movies. (are there more movies now? I don't know)

I got bored with it too, sadly... so I haven't completely finished every episode, though I have them. It's just too much of the same stuff happening over and over again, like someone else mentioned.

But I loved Sango very much. I'm not usually a fan of female characters (or at least I have way more favorite male characters) but I think she's really awesome. ^^ I love her background story and her fighting abilities (now only if they let her DO something) and her character design in pretty. (though they're all pretty, i thought she was the prettiest) She's my favorite from that show.

Then I liked Sesshomaru, who is sexy and awesome, but sadly not in the show enough and when he is in it, he's not in it for long enough. ^^

Kagura was awesome too. Her reasons were cool and I like her character design and powers. I also like the way Naraku looks and I think he's pretty cool too. Kanna is interesting as well.

Inuyasha is awesome. But sadly enough, Kagome and Kikyo both do not interest me that much and since a major focus of the show is on the love triangle, you can bet sometimes I just got annoyed. ^^

I'd rather read Inuyasha fanfiction than watch the show. ::shrugs::

Oh and Miroku is okay. He's sexy and funny and cute and all that great stuff but his lack of respect for women and his constant groping is predictable and boring after so many episodes. And really, after he proposes to Sango, you'd think he'd put in an effort not to grope other girls... but no, he straight up tells her he wont. ::shakes head:: I think she deserves better, but she seems to like him. Oh well. And they are still a cute couple, because they have sweet moments... ^^

Love the show, but I've got my pet peeves. ^^

Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

memememememememememmememememememememe! (the name says it all)

Autlus

False god of the last battle

I like inuyasha but on sites i've been to people hold it up as like a god anime cause they consider it so great, and that just kills my mood to watch the show cause then I begin to point out flaws in episodes and cheap Deus Ex Machinas used to get inuyasha out of trouble. Namely the over used wind scar.

Yeah, Inuyasha is my fave show woohoo ;) I like it so much that I have almost all the eps. I can't decide who is my fave in there. And no, it's not Naraku lol. I would say Inuyasha, Kagome, & Sesshy:D. I like it when Kagome says "SIT" lol.

Oh... I'm a fan of Inu. Ofcourse I love Inu very very much!. Inuyasha is very hand-some, and Inuyasha is prettier than Seshoumaru!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...................(...)

merged: 02-15-2006 ~ 12:56pm
Oh... Ilove Inuyasha very much!
Who love Inu? It is me!^_^

merged: 02-15-2006 ~ 12:56pm
Me, I love Inuyasha very very much!^_^

It is me and many many many other people

inuyasha rox!but i like sesshomaru better...hehe

kykyopj

kykyopj

*Miko-chan

Me, me, watasi...
Not only theat I like Inuyasha, I love him, and all the other caracters in the sow/manga (exept for Naraku, but whe need a bad guy).
My favoret caracter is...you can tell from my userpage thouth...Kikyo. (Hope the others whont kill me for saing this) And I will be looking for those clubs. Promis. :)

"Life is ment for dreaming, dreams are ment for living"

Yeah, I love Inuyasha but... Sesshoumaru is, of course, the greatest!

i like inuyasha a lot. Sango is my favorite. I think Miroku is funny and Inuyasha is so strong

I love Inuyasha. It's my fave show! Inuyasha RULES!

i'm a very BIG fan of inuyasha! 've collected all of the series...but the ending is "our journey continues..." what the heck! the producer stopped the inuyasha series already...i don't think there will be series 2...but the ending may be in movie 5? or movie 6? no one knows...its just soooo...DISAPPOINTING...

inuyashas cool and....... thats all i realy got to say

metalhead

metalhead

chinese ink martial artist

sorry about this,but its my opinion...inuyasha is a porron.He is dumb and he doesnt know how to fight ,ranma is better ,although I know the 2 of them r from the same author.

merged: 12-12-2006 ~ 07:55am
kagome is a stupid girl,she hits inuyasha 4 no reas
on!

The world is a pizza pie...Yeah!

I LOVE DAT HALF-DEMON BOY! But... Kagome suits him better... I hope they'll get married... *sob*... Inu...Inu 4eva! *cries 'cause she's happy* :D

YES! I LOVE INUYASHA! even tho he can b a real idiot sometimes.... but then again, who doesn't have their moments?

I like inuyasha.I love all characters from inuyasha except naraku's group and naraku..hehe...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.