Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Moshi-moshi & Halo to everyone here - Minitokyo

Moshi-moshi & Halo to everyone here

page 1 of 1 6 total items

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

Hi all members of Minitokyo! I'm new I want to make lots of friends, so I make a introduction thread! I'm still 10 years old, but don't worry if you guys are chatting with me, my English is fine! Oh yeah, I'm from Indonesia. I love anime & manga. My fav anime is Get Backers & Saiyuki, & my fav manga is Penguin rothers & Mint na Bokura. I'm still a beginner to making wallpapers,,But I can make scans. I have some drawing skills, & I'm making a manga. I like to play internet, & PS. I also like anime OSTs. Well, I think that's enough to introduce myself, if you want to know more about me, just send me a message! Well, I hope I get lots of friends! See ya! ;) :nya: :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

hey there little rica-san *pets pets* LOLx...

well let me begin here by saying welcome to MT and hope you'll enjoy your stay. ^^
and aww... another little one join up the anime world.. cool. ^^ well I would love to see some of your drawings if you are gonna post them. =^_^=
if you have any questions, remember to check out the support page for all your Q and A needs you can also ask me too if you have any small questions. lol.... XD
anyways, have fun and hopefully I'll cya around in MT. ^^

Signature

welcome to mt rica-san

Great art to boot here ^.^ hehe

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

hello rica-san,
funni name ^^ and welcome to MT
hope u enjoy things around here, hope to see more of you
in the future byee!

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Half-life was so much better than Halo.

I am invincible!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.