Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wut do u do when people steal your stuff? - Minitokyo

Wut do u do when people steal your stuff?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

b3bLucy

b3bLucy

Tired and Delussional

Usaully when people steal my stuff i get mad or do somethig about or just forget, but i just don't like it when people steal my stuff. wut do ya'll do about it?

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

of course i'll be mad... its my stuff.... its my stuff u know ! go and make our own..
unless he/she ask for permission...

um.. wrong forum?

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

lols funni thread,
but most of the times when somebody steals my belongings
i would probaly confront them about it or if its somthing simple i wouldnt
really care, its maybe better if they had it ^^ [ cheapos ]

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

If someone steals something to me in the moment, I run until I get him/her and beat him/her to death. Give a taste of terror around you and you will no longer be stolen.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

chase them down and beat the shit outta them

spiritus

spiritus

Typemoon Fan

Well, i just go and steal it back. Like they say, fight fire with fire...

Signature

SierriusBlack

SierriusBlack

Atheistic Debater

Report them to the site. :X

A man's ethical behavior should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death.
-Albert Einstein

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I remember who has stolen my stuff and I won't be too easy on them next time-

as in, I'll make sure to keep my stuff away from them and make sure I get everything back.

I've had little things stolen from me like stationery and although they weren't expensive, they were things bought from overseas :( And I'm sentimental.

*sigh*

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

bobobob

bobobob

wandering

no one has every stolen my stuff, some one tried once but i almost broke their wrist and their ribs. he ran off scared, and luckly i could control my self before i was at the point at breaking something of his body

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as Warning: Undefined property: Authentication::$name in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/quick_reply.html on line 7

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.