I lost almost all my contacts on my friendlist :(

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Cancel

boo hoo :( I must be a really STUPID person :x i accidentally deleted all my contacts on my friendlist -sobs- I'm trying to add some people back but I've lost quite a number of my friends T_T I'm such a fool.... -breaks down- I want all my friends on my friendlist to come back -in denial-

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

akazookin

akazookin

Okinawan doughnut

Cancel

oh oh same here! didn;t delete them..i actually moved all my friends from the watchlist to the fl..but the profile's page didn't show..so i went back and found out that all my contacts were gone.. T-T

gone! T-T *cries*

Signature

Cancel

Aww...well i am sure they will add u later and then maybe u can add them back? Its soo hard to use this Mt ey...i think i am still on ur FL...yeh coz i got this notification..anyways, hope it works out for u ^^

\(^o^)/

hinarei

hinarei

Defender of Mol-Mol

Cancel

that's a good tip from akazookin though...

it's worth checking that people aren't just on your watchlist ^^ when you move them all back (set as Friend) they'll all appear as friends... your actual friends list won't update til all of your friends have done the same :D

Kaolla Su, I wish ye were whisky, ah would drink ye dry!

Proud, upstanding member of HinaLovers, lovehina-fans, an Englishman MT-UK!... oh, and a pervert :D

• Oct 27, 2005

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

Cancel

Then some people need to update :D since my list is empty XD

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Cancel

My list says it's empty when I'm in my profile page. However, when I click on "Friends" in the "Options" categorie I have all my friends listed. So maybe you could check it out.

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

Quote by akazookinoh oh same here! didn;t delete them..i actually moved all my friends from the watchlist to the fl..but the profile's page didn't show..so i went back and found out that all my contacts were gone.. T-T

gone! T-T *cries*

you too? poor you....

Quote by kuscoMy list says it's empty when I'm in my profile page. However, when I click on "Friends" in the "Options" categorie I have all my friends listed. So maybe you could check it out.

like what akazookin did, i try to do the same too... i want to switch them from watchlist to friendlist but i click on the button 'update' without realising the button beside it is 'delete' >.< i look in horror when the page is refreshed, I'm left with only one person in my contact list..... I'm really an IDIOT :(

Brightens up my life. Paint me a RAINBOW!
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Comment

Replying as

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.