New anime series: Shakugan No SHANA

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Cancel

Anyone else is after this anime? I find this anime quite interesting. XD Especially Shana's actions. (Episode 3 if you guys are wondering... The way Shana treats... :x You guys who watch it should already know. Those who haven't, I wouldn't spolit the fun.)

So what do you think?

You wouldn't betray me, right?

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

I saw this series in a Japanese Newtype ages ago and have been keenly following the news ever since. I reckon it's shaping up to be a pretty good series so far, even if it does seem a little similar to Bleach. I'm quite interested to see where this is headed - especially since it seems a whole lot better than the other new anime series that have just recently come out (I would like to take this opportunity to express my disappointment with Mai-Otome - you are a disgrace your predecessor)

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

I looked at the first two episodes and his A the air well.

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

Well, it's taken from a noval I heard. Not quite sure. But it's really lovely. As far as for now. (4 episode only, hard to tell)

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

Really good show. I like the storyline alot. It is really different from what we usually get. I have high hopes for this series becoming my favorite. Melon Bread...

• Oct 27, 2005
Cancel

I've seen up to episode 3, I"m curious as to the many characters that will be introduced in the show after seeing the art book. I thought the teacher scene was cute :)

Signature

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Cancel

The animation is unique, that's all I have to say ^-^ It seems pretty interesting so I've kept up with it so far, though I've no time to watch it yet XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Cancel

There is an art book for this anime?! I am so going to buy it.

• Oct 28, 2005

Shinji103

Shinji103

Ace Newtype

Cancel

Yes this series is based on a novel series, 11 volumes and one prequel volume long so far. (they're on the main Shakugan site, wwew.shakugan.com) A manga is currently in publication with volume 1 being released 10/27/05 (tomorrow XD )

• Oct 28, 2005

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Cancel

I have this anime on my to-get list. I'll check it out as soon as I can (I hope it's good) and then post some opinions. The only thing I can say for now is that it looks interesting.

up up and away

Cancel

I'm finding this anime pretty interesting, like the whole torch idea is weird but yet I want to watch more to find out what's going on haha. And the art is really nice too ^^b

• Oct 28, 2005
Cancel

Oh... I didn't know... -_- I guess I will get its comic as soon as possible.

• Oct 28, 2005

lordfan

lordfan

Lord of Winds

Cancel

Yeah I just started watching this last wk. It's pretty interesting but it took me until episode 2 to start to get into it.

I knew there was a manga for it but I didn't realize that the books I saw on the website were actually novels. I thought they were the manga because of the art on the

• Oct 29, 2005

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Cancel

Heh, I was wondering when the ecchi part would come in, 3rd eps, surely enough. I would of perferred without it, but ... that's how most anime are nowadays. It's a good story and the animation is pretty good, like it so far, as you can see with my avvy and sig.

Ninjutsu

Ninjutsu

Yami no Riku

Cancel

I've seen the 3 episodes and it looks great. The story is very interesting and I like the characters, especially Shana, she is so cute & funny when she is angry XP

Signature

• Oct 30, 2005
Cancel

I like it a lot, at first I couldn't get into it because I didn't like the artwork but I've gotten used to that and now I really love the anime but I still say the artwork isn't that good, a more realistic style with smaller eyes would have suited this anime better IMO. I think Shana would look much better if she has red hair all the time not just in her Flame Haze form.

Good anime I've seen the 3 eps that got subbed, beautiful background music and nice atmosphere, can't wait for ep4.

• Oct 30, 2005
Cancel

i agree on the background music as well. I can't wait for the ost to be out.

• Oct 31, 2005
Cancel

watched up to ep 3, and i must say im addicted to the ED Song, as for storyline, i find it mysterious and cant wait for it to unravel a bit more, might have to find scanlations of the manga

• Oct 31, 2005
Cancel

i have seen the first episode.... may be a good anime

• Oct 31, 2005

rainbowflareon

rainbowflareon

I AM DEVIL.

Cancel

I really love Shana's hair! And I love the flame. Also, she and her necklace's conversations are really nice!
That makes me think of Kino's Travel that Kino always talks with her motorbike

Cancel

I am onto the manga as well... Currently onto chapter 4...

• Nov 01, 2005

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Cancel

Actually getting into this new show.

The first action anime in a long time I've watched that wasn't loaded with silicone and panty shots....Guesss you can't have it all! :D

Cancel

^_^' ........ So you onto that.... -_- ........ Nothing to say....... x_x

• Nov 01, 2005

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

Cancel

LoL! I really love the OP of the show. Don't you agree that it's nice? And Shana is just so kawaii!

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.