Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 credits shooting up ^_^ - Minitokyo

credits shooting up ^_^

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

well i wouldn't complain, even if i never submit anything (i'm not the art type), but i just got into MT, i had gained 0 credit so far, and then i checked my notifs, i had gained 0.5 credits, and then i opened a few pages, and each time i open a page i get 0.5 credit.... well i'll keep on opening pages? ;)

anyway i don't know maybe it's just that i had actually gained a number of credits, and they go up not all at once but regularly? i don't even know if it's a bug ^_^'

EDIT well apparently it stopped, so i guess it's just that it didn't come at once

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I made a little change in the credit flow. It's not a bug though

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

OK thx for the answer, i saw that in Kel's thread too ^_^.

for everyone who'd post here, please go to this thread http://forum.minitokyo.net/findpost/770831/

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.