Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Good: Content Scroll Window Gone on UP's... - Minitokyo

The Good: Content Scroll Window Gone on UP's...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

omni

omni

Hostile But Cuddly

...which is a great and wonderful thing. The content's also showing up for Safari now, which suggests that the unfriendly code had something to do with that. One step in the right direction. Fix the "box" layout now, and my userpage will almost look normal.

The Bad: My header bars are still missing. Do we need to reupload these? Also, the Content Scroll Windows are still there for group pages. Get rid of them. Now.

The Ugly: We really ought to be able to access the control panel from the group page, too, don't you think?

Signature ImageM. G. C. S.
No. 6, this time in desktop form.
God, I'm interesting.

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Holy your signature reappeared I can see it :o

Anyways, I think they are slowly working on it... they have started to disable the group gbook posting... another thing that's a bit annoying is whenever I type a post the scrollbar disappears andI can't see the last 3 letters I have typed T_T

Oh and btw, check your gbook. Errr. No double posting makes life messy.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.