Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tsukihime - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 17 total items

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Can anyone tell me what this is about? I think it's a game... ><;; If it is, is it in the US?

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

its an anime..dunno about the game part

awesome anime..that is if you're interested in the storyline :p

"The main character Tohno Shiki, was involved in a large accident in his childhood. He was severely injured that it was thought he was dead, but miraculously survived. However, due to that incident, Shiki is sent away from the Tohno household, and is entrusted into the care of a distant relative's family.

There was a secret to Shiki. Ever since the accident -- lines at which things break easily could be seen. If a blade could be passed through the line, anything could easily be severed.

Troubled with this ability, young Shiki is given a pair of glasses by a lady he meets (Shiki calls her "Teacher"), which stops the "lines of death" from being seen. Thanks to that, Shiki was able to live normally up until now. And he was planned to live normally from now on too.

But then, a letter to Shiki arrives. The head of the Tohno Household's - his father's - died. By orders of the new head of the household, he must return at once to the Tohno house.

This story begins when Shiki, now a High School Student, returns to the Tohno Household."

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Its suppose to be from the people that did the Lunar Series, thats probably what shes referring to.

The Lunar series is great.

Lunar Silver Star Story
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue

Two games, having nothing to do with the anime though =(

Signature Image

TwilightNoir06

Tsukihime

Thanks guys!! You helped me out a lot! I think I'll look into both!! Lunar sounds cool!

One must either be a work of art or wear a work of art.

blueotaku-sp

blueotaku-sp

Blue is on me!

Yeah it´s an awesome anime that involves the Shiki powers and a legendary struggle between true vampires and the corrupted ones at least that´s what it´s explained on the eps. I have seen, on the very first ep. the Shiki´s ability it´s shown as he reaps apart a girl, but also he´s condition is unsatable.

you gotta see it to truly see it´s beauty and a welll built storyline.
later on he meets with one person very enigmatic and beauty

From what I have heard the anime and manga was conceived from the games story. And I agree with Osi, it is an great anime. I was kind of sad to see if end so quickly.

Signature Image

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Yea its also a game as well, I've seen screens from it, it seems fun.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I'm glad the series ended soon, as oppose to being dragged on which some anime series do, then they quickly get to the plot and end it, which is a horrible idea. This series might of payed off to be a bit longer.

Signature Image

i think at first it was an eroge (ecchi), then it got turned into an anime. i also know that there are two fighting games from the melty blood series with tsukihime characters. i think they're called melty blood and melty blood react. i'm not too sure about the eroge part, though.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

:::..... Shingetsutan Tsukihime Facts .....:::

- It originally came out as a doujin game created by the group Type-Moon (not by Working Designs i.e. Lunar series =p)

- Tsukihime was also going to be a typical Hgame, but Tsukihime's completeness (music, story, designs, etc) was far greater than any other Doujin game ever created. People noticed it, and people loved it.

- A Spin-off fighting game was created afterward called Melty Blood and a later expansion called Melty Blood Re-Act. The game was designed by Watanabe Seisakujyo, sort of a famous icon in doujin fighting games.

- Then the anime series aired, produced by Geneon, animated by J.C Staff. The first few episodes follow the game pretty closely, but it then goes off on it's own story.. u_u

I don't know but if it's a game some one let me know of it's for PS2 :D

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

cyberstorm

cyberstorm

Error Remaker

It's only for PC and it's only in Japanese, there's a group or two that's currently translating it to English, but it's a behemoth sized task with the original Tsukihime games storyline on over 5k pages!!!

here's a site with some more info:
http://www.ramuneanime.com/tsuk/tsuk.htm

Here's the site of those translating all the Tsukihime games:
http://kittyloaf.net/sforums/index.php

Hope the links are of some use :)

Signature
"Be normal and the crowd will accept you, be deraged and they will make you their leader..." - Christopher Titus

Its a hentai game that was so popular and so an anime (no hentai) was made.

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Cloudnine:::..... Shingetsutan Tsukihime Facts .....:::
- It originally came out as a doujin game created by the group Type-Moon (not by Working Designs i.e. Lunar series =p)
- Tsukihime was also going to be a typical Hgame, but Tsukihime's completeness (music, story, designs, etc) was far greater than any other Doujin game ever created. People noticed it, and people loved it.
- A Spin-off fighting game was created afterward called Melty Blood and a later expansion called Melty Blood Re-Act. The game was designed by Watanabe Seisakujyo, sort of a famous icon in doujin fighting games.
- Then the anime series aired, produced by Geneon, animated by J.C Staff. The first few episodes follow the game pretty closely, but it then goes off on it's own story.. u_u

That just stated that it was going to be a hentai game, but wasn't because of the plot -.-'

Signature Image

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

you gatta admit, the storyline is pretty origional, and shiki's power is fecking darn cool :D not to mention acrueid and akiha <3

Yes everything but the ending is darn good... did I mention everything BUT the ending... T__T

darkfighter

darkfighter

darkfighter000

So you guys want to know about Tsukihime?... Come and join Type-Moon Quedan and you can read my posts there... I put up some of the game translations here if you like or you guys can just ask me questions... Sorry if I didn't post up sooner to kepp this thread going. Didn't know about it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.