Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Night Of Fate - Minitokyo

The Night Of Fate

page 1 of 1 19 total items

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Hey Minna-san

In the last 10 days of Ramadan...the "Night Of Fate" is in one of them...the Night Of Fate is the Night where all of your sins shall be forgiven ^_^...and your good deeds shall erase all of what you have done in the past...that is IF you catch it, that its not an easy night....

The Night Of Fate comes in the odd numbers of the last 10 days: either on the 21st, the 23rd, the 25th, the 27th, or the 29th...where Ramadan is decided on either 29 or 30 days, depending on the shape of the moon...

In the "Night of Fate", the sky becomes clear, the moon and stars are very obvious...the weather is beautiful...you can feel the mystical essence of the entire Ramadan...all of your wishes come true, that is IF you are wishing deep from your heart!

I'll explain more on more posts ;)....please comment...

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

-shivers in fear-.....Noooo...I missed it....-hit self- BAKA! waaaah...u.u;

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Its kind of like a bonus round part of the year huh? Dont you get like 70x the good deed points this time as well?

leosama84

leosama84

Quote by Sunira Its kind of like a bonus round part of the year huh? Dont you get like 70x the good deed points this time as well?

Yea, this night is so important, u can't miss it!
SakuraMonsumi: Well, i don't think there's a punishment for that, b/c mayb u didn't know when it was ;)

Signature

is this a thread explaining night of fate... or is there a question coming

be pessimistic so that youll never be disapointed and will live a happy life.

leosama84

leosama84

.....i don't recall mentioning any questions, it was just simply explainin it ;)..

Signature

rslgto

rslgto

Der Wille zur Macht

I wish my sig could be displayed so y'all could know what I think about your religion.

"Condemn me, it does not matter. History will absolve me!" - Fidel Castro

~Run Kasumi Run!~

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

So you're saying that on this night you can be forgiven of all your sins and should you die the next day you get to go to Heaven?

So let's say the day before I single-handedly commit genocide and be the direct cause of death for over 1 billion people. I would be the direct cause of death, murder, mayham, rape, famine, and hate. Then on this night I can do a bunch of good deeds and I can go straight to Heaven if I die right away? Wow....this is one screwed up night....

leosama84

leosama84

Quote by CyberDragoonSo you're saying that on this night you can be forgiven of all your sins and should you die the next day you get to go to Heaven?

So let's say the day before I single-handedly commit genocide and be the direct cause of death for over 1 billion people. I would be the direct cause of death, murder, mayham, rape, famine, and hate. Then on this night I can do a bunch of good deeds and I can go straight to Heaven if I die right away? Wow....this is one screwed up night....

Even though ur tryin to make fun of it, or even exaggerated a bit about it, i'll try to explain it to u in a way that "you" would understand it...

I, personally, don't think that u will be able to commit anything of what u mentioned, b/c u can't kill 1 billion people, and be the reason for death, mayhem, rape...etc. HOWEVER, Islam Erases whatever is before it...<<<(that alone has a book of explanation) In other words, once u give urself to Islam, all of your sins are forgiven! that's what's beautiful about Islam!.... If in your heart u still think that God would forgive you, even after you did such horrible things, God Will Forgive you. But, if you have 1% unsureness that there is no such thing as God, or that he isn't there for u, or you don't think that he'll save you and forgive u, then u'll be punished for whatever you did!

In this precious night, you have a chance, Once In A Year, to ask for forgiveness for everything you did in your life! if you deeply inside regret that u did such horrible deeds, then you'll be forgiven...

all am sayin is, you have to have the heart and soul for it, and you have to believe that everyone in this world deserves a second chance ;)...

i've posted this in both, your UserPage and in my Thread "The Night Of Fate"... If you wanna reply to it, plz reply in my Thread.
=================
Leo

Signature

nicely said leo
isnt NoF effectively the same as the christian prayer and the catholic confesion?
i thought that who goes into heaven was ultimately at god's descresion.

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

Hmm nope I think I'll be sent to Hell. I don't think anyone capable of doing stuff like that would ever regret what they did.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

whatever it may mean for that forgiveness...i hope is not something like go and confess and thou shalt be forgiven...that makes this kinda meaningless as i usually wished that i was the president...which would never happen and i would go to hell for my sins which are far to bad...

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

i think the point was not to confess... remember thats like cathlisism. the point was to say sorry to god, ask for forgiveness and regret what you did from the bottom of your hearth/soul

well thats how i understand it :D

leosama84

leosama84

that's exactly how it is pepeo, but what CyberDragoon's said..or thought, that's an unsure attitude that doesn't know what does forgiveness mean, or a second chance!
Devildude No, its not go confess, and thou shalt be forgiven, its concentrating your soul and actually imagining things around change, and "believe" that there's a god that will forgive u, IF its from ur heart, and i do emphasize on this point...

i'm no prophit, messenger, or God, but i have tried it a few times! i had done a few things that only God knows about'em, however, i did ask for forgiveness, and i actually felt alot of difference in my life!

Signature

any1 who has an opinion on this, id apresiate it
esp,leo and any1 else familiar with subject.

ok i was reading this article(dun have url) but basicly that in the qu-ran there are only 3 salats
that are given times for...noon, sun rise and set.

and the argument given is that if only 3 are given in the book then other 2 arent needed.

leosama84

leosama84

pepeo
there are 5 salats a day...
sunrise
noon
afternoon
sunset
and night!
i don't recall reading in the qur'an that there are only 3...and if it wasn't mentioned that there were 5 in the qur'an, then phrophit mohammed mentioned it for sure ;)..

if possible, show me the article that says that!
later :D

Signature

ill try to find it....
oh here it is
http://www.quran-islam.org/177.html

i think he is just lazy :( lol

leosama84

leosama84

damn!
i cant believe that he actually made a webpage this huge, just to prove a rediculous theory!
does that mean that billions of muslims are wrong, and he himself is right?
think about it this way ;)

in the qur'an, there are lots of things mentioned, and lots not mentioned... the ones that weren't mentioned needed not only physical explanation, but logical also!
it needed practice as well..
like for example, in the qur'an, the number of each prayer in the day wasn't mentioned, and what u have to say in each prayer wasn't mentioned as well, this was the "Messenger's" thing to do ;), to tell the people directly, u have to do this, while at it, say that, then do this...etc.
and alot of other things as well, the prayer thing was an example ^_^
that's for today ;)
thanx for the link pepeo, and yes, he is lazy, loool

Signature

thanks for clearing that up

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.