Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Question on Editing Vectors... - Minitokyo

Question on Editing Vectors...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

GallyAngel

GallyAngel

Taking the Hobbits to Isengard!!

I noticed in my browsing, that anime categories have their own section for vectors! I'm quite happy with this, I can stop putting my vectors in the Doujinshi category! ^^

But my problem, is that I want to edit my current vector images, and I'm not sure how to change them from being in the vectors section, to being in the anime category they belong to. Is that something that's going to be changed in a couple days? Am I going to have to delete and resubmit my vectors? (using up credits) Or am I just being silly, and the vectors are supposed to stay where they are?

Signature

You can use the report tool and request that the mods move your vectors for you...they should definitely be in the vector art category

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

There's an "edit" link on the left under option. Click on that and it should let you change the category.

If it doesn't work, just file a report. Don't delete your own stuff.

Hope that helps!

merged: 02-20-2006 ~ 03:29am
Hmm... I just realized this is an old old thread. I'll assume that you already found how to do it by now. So I'm closing the thread.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.