Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 gap at the top of custom skins - Minitokyo

gap at the top of custom skins

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Sinistra

Sinistra

MT Fanatic

I don't know if the skin templade had any changes or not but I am using my skin for the site and there is a big gap near the top no errors or anything like that just a gap if the skin template has changed if you can add the new template so we can remake oru skins?

anti-spammers | photoshop-lovers

cc-sakura

cc-sakura

Ecchi~Japanese~School Girl

Ya that would be nice. I can't even get the defalt gray text to change. I am not to sure I like this version

Yeah i have the same pro and the gap just looks ugly we gonna need a new template to mod are sites...........\=) Hope they gonna put it up soon.......

Signature

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm not sure if you guys noticed this thread, but exentric posted new dimensions for userpages. and he did note that the dimensions are larger now.
here's the link if you haven't seen it yet...
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/8019/custom-userpage-layout-tutorial/?page=16

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

well you got ahead of me.
skin slices from what I seen from MTv3 default skin now have larger dimensions. you can check it from my thread there. I did make a new skin package according to the new size, but since I cant even upload the slices, I have no idea whether its correct or not.
hafta wait till sheq fix it. ^_^'

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.