Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A User's Guide to the Anime and Manga Lounge - Minitokyo

A User's Guide to the Anime and Manga Lounge

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome to the Minitokyo Anime and Manga Lounge! This forum is intended for all of your anime and manga discussion here on Minitokyo. Before you go off to chat about the latest anime or manga, however, there are a number of things to keep in mind in this particular forum.

Remember the Forum Guidelines

Categorizing Threads
Please make sure that you create new threads in their proper categories (after making sure you're not duplicating existing threads, of course!). Here is a quick introduction to the various subforums in the Anime and Manga Lounge to help you out.

1. Anime and Manga General: Discussions on general anime and manga topics not specific to particular series
2. New Releases and Licencing: Discussions on licencing issues, new and upcoming series, and the like
3. OSTs and AMVs: Discussions on anime and game soundtracks and anime music videos
4. In-depth Discussions: Discussions specific to a particular anime or manga

Other Resources
Information and discussion on individual series can also be found by locating their pages through the Browse interface. You can read and submit reviews there, as well as create and post to threads commenting on particular series.

Have Fun!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.