Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A User's Guide to the Main Forum - Minitokyo

A User's Guide to the Main Forum

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Welcome to Minitokyo v3! This is the Main Forum, intended for general discussions on life and the like. Before you run off to enjoy all that the forums have to offer, here are some things to keep in mind while interacting on the Main Forum.

Remember the Forum Guidelines
Like all forums, the general rules set forth in the Forum Guidelines apply here.

Categorizing Threads
Please make sure that you create new threads in their proper categories (after making sure you're not duplicating existing threads, of course!). Here is a quick introduction to the various subforums in the Anime and Manga Lounge to help you out.

1. City Hall: Discussions on serious topics such as current events
2. Chat Lounge: Where you can sit down, kick off your shoes, and just chat with other members on more carefree and frivolous topics
3. Lamentations: Life not treating you well? Talk about it here.
4. Entrance Lounge: Introduce yourself and welcome new members here!

Other Resources
If you have any questions or concerns, remember to take a look at the resources in the Support section above. There, you can find the Minitokyo Policy and Frequently-Asked Questions, which explains all of the dos and don'ts of the community.

Have Fun!

Edit: See also Userguide to Minitoyko 3: credits, browsing, groups and more

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.