Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any one seen Ranma 1/2? - Minitokyo

Any one seen Ranma 1/2?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

inuyasha399

Inu-kun

i look for any1 who seen it....just talk.....u kno?

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I've watched but I never got to watch all the episodes... snif! I missed the end :/ I did read what happened, I was too curious and I wanted to see whether Akane and Ranma got married after all...

It's an ok anime. Sometimes funny, sometimes too monotonous for my taste... but oh well I did enjoy it :)

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

old show watched it never finished it >.<

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

I've seen it!
It's awesome!
Love it!

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

ooooo yea iI DO! I DO! lolz i watched it wen i was on vacation in mexico its sooo funnie =D lolz

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

I have also seen it. I finally got my hands on Season 7 over the break. It was awsome up until the ending.

i had seen the anime before,i have the DVD

Nyo!

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

Yeah!

It was funny XD, and I liked the story a lot. I love it ^_^

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

I watched too~ but I often missed it as I'm not a fan of it. Lol. Its really funny. =D I never watched the end too, but I think its the same as the manga. =)

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

I've seen it TOO!
It was nice, i like the humorous acts, but i nvr got to finished it>_<
annyway, i read all the manga, it was nice all the same, Akane is way funny!

Reloaded

Reloaded

Gotta reload my gunfire**

Ranma1/2 is absolutely funny!
I really laugh non-stop sometimes...
Ryoga is an total idiot in directions, and the guy that turns into a duck(sry, 4got his name),he just doesn't put on his glasses....

Guns...check. Bullets...check.* Loading...time to fire!!! *Signature Image

inuyasha399

Inu-kun

his name is mousee

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive seen the first season of Ranma 1/2 and i thought it was quite entertaining, and being an oldish anime now it still holds its own :D

im definately buying the boxsets when they are released here next year :D

Signature Image

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

The anime is good, but there's a lot of filler material. Not much gets accomplished, but then again, the manga didn't have a very resolute ending either... (it couldn't possibly have one though). It's a very funny series and fun to watch just because; I do recommend it as a comedy/action series; too bad it's getting hard to find (well, not for me, I have it all already :P)

I watched the first and second seasons of Ranma 1/2 and it is indeed a funny series, but at some point it became an annoying and boring series. Everything became predictable and I hate predictability. I love to be surprised and when the spontaneous and surprising factor disappeared, I couldn't find within me the patience or desire to watch the series any further. In the begining I liked the series quite a lot. But it was too long. Pity. It could have been made in a much more fascinating manner if a mysterious aura would have been added to the script and to the personality structure of the characters. I kind of believe that Ranma 1/2 is more suited for children or very childish adults. But maybe my opinion is too subjective. I prefer "Mermaid's Forest" to "Ranma 1/2" and I mention this title because it belongs to the same author that made Maison Ikkoku and InuYasha: Rumiko Takahashi.

i hav the first 3 seasons...its good...now all i hav to do now is watch the rest of it

life is but a dream...
my soul belongs to meli-chan

I have it i just have never finished i been kind of busy

i haven't seen as much of it but i've read about the first ten volumes of the manga, but i love it! yay for akane and ranma! ^^

I watched the first 3 seasons and have the chance to get all of the anime's... thou they are in english but that doesn't matter too much I'll finally have them.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I still yet to see the anime myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I have watched some eps cause they were aired but not the whole seasons... but I've read most of the volumes (and the last one), so I'm quite satisfied.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

omg who hasn't seen ranma?
or at least heard about it XD
it's a fun (crazy) series, good for laughs, but i wouldn't want to watch it all over again

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

Quote by sonryuThe anime is good, but there's a lot of filler material. Not much gets accomplished, but then again, the manga didn't have a very resolute ending either... (it couldn't possibly have one though). It's a very funny series and fun to watch just because; I do recommend it as a comedy/action series; too bad it's getting hard to find (well, not for me, I have it all already :P)

It's not getting that hard to find in my area, well, at least the manga isn't. The manga is all I really go for anyway. I've read up to 14 and I have some assorted volumes. Really, I perfer the manga over the anime when it comes to simple animation style. I've never seen the anime though.

(Weird, I just thought up something where you would turn someone into one animal by hugging them, and then another animal by pouring water on them. FB combined with Ranma... )

Anyway, was there ever an animal(like a cat) that fell into the same human spring that ranma fell into? And ended up being the opposite, turning into a human instead of turning into an animal...

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

Of course i watched Ranma 1/2! I also read the manga.. which is far better than the anime.. The truth is that it's one of my favs of all times.. It's just hillarious.. and, to top it all.. it's got romance too.. although i was dissappointed when i got to the end of it.. it's son inconclusive.. a total cliffhanger. Anyway, if u're looking for a Ranma 1/2 fan.. here i am!

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.