Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any one seen Ranma 1/2? - Minitokyo

Any one seen Ranma 1/2?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

I have seen the anime and i love it. It so funny. I recommend it.
I want to read the mangas, but they are alot and I can't afford them, that really sucks.

ssvegetaj

ssvegetaj

"the ninja z warrior"

i never saw the anime,but i've completely become a fan for the manga,he really does have to many fiances.[i would be happy to take some off his hands].

no one can defeat me....

I've not seen the anime but I'm a big fan of Inuyasha and Rumiko's work so when I find it I'm definitely going to see it.

arkata

arkata

Arkata

hehehehe! Saw the series when I was very young, and had lots of fun, my brother and sisters, just little kids, laughed a lot, too, my mother always shaking her head as saying, "these romans are crazy" XD

Lately I got internet at home and discovered Inuyasha through internet, and found out his author was the same as Ranma's... Awesome! "How did she manage to create two products that were sooo good?", I wondered. Then tryed to download some episodes from both series and... fell in love with Inuyasha's gang and have a million burts of laughter with Ranma 1/2 again. That's why I finally do recommend it for every anime/manga lover...

Lots of fun, with tons of intelligence! ;)

Signature

Proud member of I-Luv-Guy-Wallies, Hispanime, Kenshin-Gumi

Never forget to give some tipp to your waiter, for his at your service but not your server...

LOVE it and HAVE it at home, DVDs and VHS ^^,
Im sooooo lucky^^! :) :D :) :D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.