Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 error when browsing : the "next page" button - Minitokyo

error when browsing : the "next page" button

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

If the current page number is under 9, the "next page" button always lead to page 9. If the number is greater than 9, it's ok.

I saw this problem when browsing a complete category (by choosing "all" and order by "date of submission"

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I've noticed this too... It's annoying when you have less than 9 pages and hitting any of the next page buttons takes you to the last page.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Yah, I had a related sort of problem where I posted a gallery comment, it posted on page two and none of the links would take me back to page one..

Also the forum server seems kind of patchy. I think I tried posting another bug earlier and it gave me a database error message...

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Ack! I can't even find the "next" button...where is it? Thanks

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

actually i think there's no "next page" button : there's this one which takes you 9 pages up or down, and to go to the next page all you can do is click on the number (like you're in page 1, you click on the page 2 number) ^_^

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by Anjhurinactually i think there's no "next page" button : there's this one which takes you 9 pages up or down, and to go to the next page all you can do is click on the number (like you're in page 1, you click on the page 2 number) ^_^

You were correct :)

I did add next/prev buttons now, since the 'skip 8 pages' button was confusing.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.