Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pricavy Policy - Minitokyo

Pricavy Policy

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

And its not a mistake it really says Pricavy Policy instead of Privacy Policy ^^

Captain of the 1st devision in [MicroTokyo] group

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Sheqel will update the Support section soon, so I'm sure the typo will be fixed. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Yup just here to say if something is wrong i am not making fun of our masters ^^

Koboshi

Koboshi

Jagan Freak

hey..you have good eye for mistakes ^.^...jeje..........

Signature

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

NO not really i just wanted to read the new rules and i saw it i dont know if anyone else saw it so i just had to report it LOL ^^

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

lol I thought that you were mistaken XP anyway I am sure that Sheqel will fix is A.S.A.P.

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

lol, i never figured someone was interested in the Privacy Policy anyway =P

Mrchak

Mrchak

Welcome to Oblivion

Quote by Sheqellol, i never figured someone was interested in the Privacy Policy anyway =P

Well i thought to see the new rules about credits and stuff so i saw Pricavy Policy... Maybe you should leave it that way maybe that way ppl would actually read it... ~_~

mishia

mishia

Angel in Disguise

Quote by Mrchak

Quote by Sheqellol, i never figured someone was interested in the Privacy Policy anyway =P

Well i thought to see the new rules about credits and stuff so i saw Pricavy Policy... Maybe you should leave it that way maybe that way ppl would actually read it... ~_~

Ahaha~~ That's a good point. Anyways, I check the privacy policy because at the very bottom, it has the Minitokyo button picture things (not sure what it's called) and I'd been using those buttons to link to MT in some of my sigs on other forums. But... since the privacy policy isn't working right now, those links aren't working either. (And the buttons aren't showing up.)

Signature
Meh~ I'll come up with a smart signature later...XD

~Shia-chan

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.