Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This is creepy! - Minitokyo

This is creepy!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

okay just image your this guy. click here

Tell me what you think about it.

For me that scared me so bad the first time i saw it lol.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

...Well, I'd say there's much to question about the whole thing XD Why is the guy at a cemetary and how come the girl looks so real? Sure, her eyes flashed like a cat in the night, but what if it's just he camera's lighting (and what's with the sound effects the moment she looks at the camera?! 0_0). I think it's just some poor girl visiting a grave daily...and here are people thinking she's a ghost due to her clothes and strangeness...I dunno, much is to be doubted these days because technology can really play tricks. From all the rumors I heard about "ghosts," they appear somewhat blurry in images and to the naked eye (and sometimes you can't even see them). This girl looked solid. Maybe if the video was overall better quality, I'd find myself perhaps believing it XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Quote by Sallyf322...Well, I'd say there's much to question about the whole thing XD Why is the guy at a cemetary and how come the girl looks so real? Sure, her eyes flashed like a cat in the night, but what if it's just he camera's lighting (and what's with the sound effects the moment she looks at the camera?! 0_0). I think it's just some poor girl visiting a grave daily...and here are people thinking she's a ghost due to her clothes and strangeness...I dunno, much is to be doubted these days because technology can really play tricks. From all the rumors I heard about "ghosts," they appear somewhat blurry in images and to the naked eye (and sometimes you can't even see them). This girl looked solid. Maybe if the video was overall better quality, I'd find myself perhaps believing it XD

Yeah that's the only bad thing, still it's pretty darn creepy to see something like that at 3 in the moring.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

Quote by Inuyasha-FAN

Quote by Sallyf322...Well, I'd say there's much to question about the whole thing XD Why is the guy at a cemetary and how come the girl looks so real? Sure, her eyes flashed like a cat in the night, but what if it's just he camera's lighting (and what's with the sound effects the moment she looks at the camera?! 0_0). I think it's just some poor girl visiting a grave daily...and here are people thinking she's a ghost due to her clothes and strangeness...I dunno, much is to be doubted these days because technology can really play tricks. From all the rumors I heard about "ghosts," they appear somewhat blurry in images and to the naked eye (and sometimes you can't even see them). This girl looked solid. Maybe if the video was overall better quality, I'd find myself perhaps believing it XD

Yeah that's the only bad thing, still it's pretty darn creepy to see something like that at 3 in the moring.

The only thing creepy about that is a guy going to the cemetary at 3 in the morning with a camera XD Regardless, it was pretty interesting...thanks for the several minutes of preoccupation XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.