Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about Black Cat? - Minitokyo

what do you think about Black Cat?

Tagged under Black Cat

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

gittguff

gittguff

I'm still here! Hallo?

The new serie Black Cat anime.
What do you guys think about it?
Because it start a little diffined from the manga?

foxumon

foxumon

Eternal Antagonist

I've never read the manga, but I really like the Black Cat anime so far! The beggining seems a little sad...but I think the characters 'n plot are real kew.

Signature

Tokitoh

Tokitoh

onmyoji

I love the series and the manga. They are very different, but I kind of like both... okay, the manga is slightly better because the personality of Trein is, ungh, more appropriate I guess. In the anime he really reminds me of Heero from GW. He's so stereotypical that I want to punch him in the face. Though, the anime is still good. Swen is funny and the yaoi Black Cat admirer is hilarious. XD The one with the rose I mean. Besides, I like the sweeper girl in the kimono. And her "furu furu fururin (or whatever^^)" song. And the op/ed songs are cute... they kind of fit the atmosphere of the manga (it's less GW, more funny basically ^^') so I assume that Trein will change his brooding personality. Eventually. Because GONZO sucks at making realistic charas. >_< You see, in the manga Trein reminds me of Jing or Loki or whatever, not a gloomy character. In the anime Trein = Heero. And I don't really know how you can make Heero behave like Jing... I mean, it will take 100 eps to make that come true. %) Though, for Gonzo... nothing is impossible. %)

Signature

I didn't lose my mind, I sold it on ebay.

Loneokamionna

Loneokamionna

Looking for the Mystic Moon...

I know there is a big difference between the manga and the anime version of BLACK CAT but I still loved the story and the characters so much. Train's characters seems more realistic to a real assassin and I've noticed some parts on the anime version have changed differently from the manga version.

Like in the manga it started Train and Sven were working together as partner sweepers but in the anime version they were on their separate ways. See what I mean?

So in my opinion I think BLACK CAT is so COOL! And I LOVED IT!

Love it!

So far, I prefer the manga, but the anime has amazing seiyuus.

Also did anyone else feel a cowboy bebop style to black cat?

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

ive havent read the manga either, but i think i will get to it soon, hehe, i absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeee the anime, its ones of my favs, and thats only after seeing 3 episodes lol =D

Signature

Loneokamionna

Loneokamionna

Looking for the Mystic Moon...

Yeah... I also felt like black cat was like cowboy bebop except this anime is about assassins, strange powers/abilities and other things that are mentioned in the manga/anime, while cowboy... is about guns, western style, good gals, scientific beliefs, and many other things that I've forgot...

Also they said that black cat is kindda a mixture between trigun and cowboy bebop so I guess it was true after all.

Sallyf322

Sallyf322

*_Amateur Guitarist_*

It certainly DOES start off different from the manga...which took me a while to realize when I told my friend about it ^-^ The animation is gorgeous, I'll give it that...well...and the theme song rocks! XD

"If everyone cared and nobody cried, if everyone loved and nobody lied, if everyone shared and swallowed their pride, then we'd see the day...when nobody died. I'm singing amen I, amen I, I'm alive." - Nickelback: "If Everyone Cared."

If only, if only, the world were like this. If only, if only, it only existed.

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

wow, ive been so busy, didnt know the anime was out. ive read the manga all the way to the last, thanx to my bro. ill have to check it out

-repeat-

i prefer the manga, didnt like how the anime started..

its really a great anime.. jus cant wait for the next esp... gotta get to the manga soon=P

It's a very pleasant surprise. The manga was nice, and this has started off really good. It hasn't really started yet, but it's had a very good beginning so far. I was sure it was going to fail, too :X

I'll definitely keep watching it.

If animals aren't supposed to be eaten - why are they made out of meat?

Mant

Title? What's this?

In my opinion the anime sucks a little, they changed a lot and all the characters looks younger.
The manga is still above his anime counterpart.

Signature Image Ai

Haven't read the manga and i just started watchin and pretty good so far

Rinslet

Rinslet

Yorozuya

Didnt like anime series >.< Train looks like a 15 years old boy ;_; character design is ugly, colors are just too bright and the plot is weird (i mean, "dark" Train in first episode? a friend almost fell off his chair when he saw Train in the ending XD)

However, ill watch it anyway so better stop complaining :D

the anime is ownage, but i havent read the manga, im getting the impression that the manga is EXTREMLY different and better, hmm another manga to get my hands on soon

aiya.

gittguff

gittguff

I'm still here! Hallo?

hehe...I think that too. But I like the manga best, 'cause they are drawed more cool, then the anime.
And in the anime they looks younger too. ^^

It was really good! I started watching the 5th one, that's why it started out great to me... i jz like train heart and eve... <3

it's awesome...so far no compliants...can't for the next ep to come out!

Who is the enemy?

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

oooo there's a manga for it too? hrm... i will have to get my hands on it at some point then! i just watched the first 3 episodes of the anime and it seems really interesting... i really like how the characters are drawn (especially Sven! XD) i hope that the rumors of it getting licensed aren't true cuz i want to see what happens!

Signature Image

I find the manga boring even if I was interested by it first... but it lacks originality... and I heard that the last arc was so bad that the manga was stopped.

So I was quite surprised to learn there would be an anime... so it's sure it's an anime I won't watch.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

i haven't read the manga but i'm sure that the manga will be way better than the anime is like that always. and i defently like the anime as it is right now.

At first I thought Black Cat would be filled with only blood and violence, but from ep 3 on it starts develop a more complex and interesting story. Sure the story isn't exactly original, but it does have its own unique twist. I haven't read the manga yet, but the anime is definitely worth watching so far.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.