Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about Black Cat? - Minitokyo

what do you think about Black Cat?

Tagged under Black Cat

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

I'd love to get into the manga. Only heard great things about it, afterall.

However, I've only seen the Anime.. And I'm quite glad I have! I love it so very much! <3

g-money

Shadowhite of G...

I have read the manga up to Chap167 of Vol18 and have seen up to eps9 of Black Cat and they are very different. Both have their own good and bad, but the thing that annoys me the most is animation quality of Black Cat even though it is made by Gonzo... the art is just simply bad with absolutely no shading on the skin/clothes. Other than that, the manga takes things at a slower pace with many more side stories while the anime starts off differently with its own dark beginning and faster pace. For all those wanting to grab a copy of the Black Cat manga, just go to stoptazmo.com, a free-http downloading website that you don't need bittorrent for.

good

I begain with the ainme of black cat, but I can't wait for a new ep to come. so I read the manga. it doesn't seems like the anime follows the plot of the manga.

This Anime~ nice~! I pretty like it~
Hm~ no much comment though...
hehehe~ try it~!

I have the manga before but only a few volumes. Currently, I'm watching the anime. Although it is bit different from the manga in the beginning, I think both of them is good. I luv black cat. ^^ Train is so cool and a great shooter!

The manga is brill! XD
The anime is brill! XD

Ah. :nya: I luv it. Got nothing more to say

merged: 03-25-2006 ~ 01:07am
Great stuff :D

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

It's really different from the manga... and i prefer the manga.
The story just has way too much drama in it, it's more of a drama than a good action anime.
But hey~ for those who likes drama and few good actions... Black Cat is not bad.
A special thing about Black Cat anime is the song the girl sang. (her name is Saya? i don't knownhow to translate it into english, forgive moi~)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I've recently purchased the first, and only volume of the Manga in the UK. (have to wait until sometime in May for the next.. -.-;; ) Its a pretty good series, and I'm very pleased that I decided to start it. 'Black Cat' seems to be a pretty cool character, and he definately fits the role of a care-free lead. XD

Then again, Sven seems to be a pretty cool character, too.. he seems tough, but you can tell, even in the first volume, he has a gentle side, too. I was told it was somewhat like a better version of James Bond, but its absolutely nothing like it. That, I'm glad about.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

midsummer

midsummer

Arashic! <3

black cat is so nice...i watched finished the anime... i find it really sad though...train didn't go with sven and eve...ok...i havn't read the manga yet but i am planning to buy the manga and i think the art isn't as nice but i hope it is better then excepted...i hope there will be a 2nd season of black cat as i think 1 season with 23 ep is really little and that they should continue with like more action packed stuff and etc... more comedy too!ok...i hope there will be a 2nd season of black cat!^^wai for black cat!

The anime is pretty good, but seems kind of rushed in a way. I still like it though. I've only read a little bit of the manga so I don't have much of an opinion on that. It's cool though.

I firstly was suspicious about Black Cat, the art's quite good, but not formidable, the story was laborious, but I continued watching it, and I did well! The story, the bonds between the characters are slowly but surely constructing. A very pleasant anime, with a great humour level. I'll read the manga if I find it...

I think its the best anime ever,i have seen all the episodes and i have all the manga and dvds 10/10

I haven't read the manga, but the anime was awesome. Good enough for me to see couple of episodes twice. I love the characters, even though some lack originality.

yupo there are the manga, it already ended too.. in volume 20... Eve is so cute XD

Train, Eve and Sven are a cool trio! + Rins who is sometimes Absent. They're like, so different people with different age, but they are partners!
it's damn cool to have all the characters featured u know! it's like not too much focus on main characters. i read the manga and watched the anime, i think both are fine.
*Spoilers*
Funny, cute, and cool plot + moral values - people like saya and train wants freedom, and people like sephiria chooses to have faith. There're all sorts of characters ranging from Saya to Kyouko( kuro-sama~~ chuu!) and even Creed appeared in the end to assist Train. Echidona was cool too! abandoning her movie star role and staying together with Creed till the very end. Rins is resourceful, except she looks less attractive in the anime than in the manga. Jenos' always teasing Rins and it's kinda funny.
I have watched Gundam Wing before and disagree with the resemblence of Train and Heero as Heero is much more like robotic and crazy about missions while Train is just trying to get stronger to survive and live alone at the beginning. As for Eve, it reminds me of gloomy Ayanami Rei from Evangelion but however, Eve is much more fun.
I'd look forward to black cat 2 or sth! =D

merged: 08-13-2006 ~ 01:50pm
and in addition, i think Black Cat is very original! Tao and nanotech, characters, weapons, and everything =D

TomoyoNoBaka

TomoyoNoBaka

Hile, Rukia!

It's not new as far as i know. i watched it all and i have to say GREAT ANIME. i've been reading the manga and i must say GREAT MANGA, good plot, good graphics, cool characters.

in one word - GREAT! :)

Signature Image
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!
| My Space | J-ROCKERS

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

iv only read the sekond black kat manga... but i thot it wz pretty good ^^
m.i.a. ^^

The anime is really good to me. It shows how Sven actually met Eve, that woman
(forgot her name), and Train, and why Train is now a sweeper, unlike the manga.^_^ The manga kind of confuses me. O_o

Sarkanybaby

Chairman of The SB Pictures

I read the manga, and this is my favourite! I'm really great fan of Yabuki Kentarou-megamisama.
I've seen couple eps of the anime, but I'm extremly disappointed. I remember how I looked forward to see the anime...I don't really like the character design, and the characters are so dumb unlike the manga. And when I saw Zastory with pink hair... X______x

i love the manga, the art is sooo good (near oh great level), and i like it better becuz the characterization is really good, and i love the chronos numbers SOOO BADASS! Black cat reminds me of gungrave (with that mafia influence, mixed with cowby bebop or trigun, yet it has such an original world) its really great lol

onestepclosertonumb

onestepclosertonumb

-Beneath the Elysion-

It's a very good manga :D But the anime makes me disapointed T_T

Signature Image

I've seen the whole anime and read most of the manga and-TRAIN IS HARDCORE-*cough* sorry, that just kinda bursts out sometimes. I have to admit i prefer Train's personality in the manga but i don't think-TRAIN ROCKS MY WORLD! WOOT WOOT!-that the anime ruined it or anything. I think the anime helps you understand Chronos a bit more, and the pressure and lack of freedom and all that, although i-I LOVE MILK ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE TRAIN! DATTE BAYO!-think that the manga has a better flow to it. Yup, nothing else to say really except: TRAIN RULES YOU SUCK! lol ^_^

i prefer manga. it's great! :pacman:
i have a close friend called black cat, and i am called whitecat. are they interesting names? :) :pacman:

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.