Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do you think about Black Cat? - Minitokyo

what do you think about Black Cat?

Tagged under Black Cat

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

the story is lil bit too fast-paced... and the change from a cold-blooded assassin to a lazy, loud-mouthed catlover went by a lil too fast...but i guess they pulled it off....hehehe

i love Eva, she's cute and cool......

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

LOVE IT! well... haven't actually read the manga... that title is hard to find here...hmmm.... the anime' is waay cool... though I wish that they didn't have to go their separate ways in the end....

TRAIN IS WAAAAY CUTE!

merged: 05-25-2007 ~ 04:39pm
yah... and i think it is a bit fast-paced... but hey... they somehow made it work... so, no harm done....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

I hate the anime.

Reason:

Because I read the manga and the story is much better there.

i think black cat was a good anime,so is the manga..firstly i think black cat anime won't be so great..because the artwork was kinda different with the manga..i like the artwork of the manga..but i want to see the animation,so,i buy it..and the anime was great

Black Cat was good! But I really got disappointed with the ending. It was not what I expected from an anime like that. I felt as if they suddenly decided to wrap up things and end everything. The presentation in my opinion also lost it's effectiveness and uniqueness by the end of the series. The character's drawing and the scenery was much more attractive and eye-catching in start but through the end is gradually lost its glow.
The main characters were great, even the vilans! I loved them too! :) But as Train and his team began to group with larger community of heros I felt like I lost my focus of the protagonist. It was way too much to envolve many characters near the end.

Actually, I just read the manga and not watch the anime though ^^a In manga, I like Eve and... believe me or not, Sephiria Arcs. The main different from anime, is 'cause in manga, Train already team up with Sven from the 1st part. And the flow is different too, I heard.

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

this anime is one of my favorites

Signature

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

I love both of anime and manga...
The story's really great!

I like the series very well. Its really awesome especially Train Heartnet. I like the comedy part also. Well my evaluation for Black Cat would be: Really cool for action and good enough for comedy.

I think the manga is better but it's still good. I luv it~

I looooooooooove that manga ! And I'm married with Train Heartnet , too ! xD

Now you see how much I love that manga ! xD

I've only read part of the manga and seen part of the anime but I prefferred the way the manga went

i like it, but i just read manga

its awesome :)

Yes , but the end of the anime wasn't so cool ... Why don't they make the same end in the paper version ? >0<
Animer's creativity are 0 ... Except the graphism ! <3

So far, I prefer the manga, but the anime has amazing seiyuus.

kittygrygrl

kittygrygrl

KuroxFai 4Eva!

i think tht the manga is better, but thts the usual anywayz

It takes talent to trip on flat surfaces.

Black Cat is awesome. It was worth watching it. :3

really cool action

Love it! interesting.. too bad, the ending was not really great

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.