Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mcdonalds or burger king - Minitokyo

mcdonalds or burger king

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 220 total items

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ohh u from aussie yeah hungry jacks a copy of buger king i find it kinda funny.........tacho bell us nice to i had that a few times while i was in the states

I prefer macdonalds.. but i like burger kings chips...o_o; um...fries to you 'mericans?

Neither. I prefer Jack In The Box.

mizuki

mizuki

sugarfaerie

neither. I use to work at McDonalds and it just turned me off from fast food.

"where ignorance is bliss, t'is folly to be wise" - Thomas Gray

I haven't eaten that sort or take away for years. Also, anyone here see 'Super Size Me'?

Quote by mizukineither. I use to work at McDonalds and it just turned me off from fast food.

Lets hear some horror stories.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

Both are bad for your health so I don't like any

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

hmmmm.... I really can't stand either.... If I absolutely have to eat at a fast food restaurant, I normally go with Wendy's just because the food is sooooooo much better.

Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ohhhhh reading all your replys is making me extremly hungry ahh *runs to make a snack* :D

I think Hardees is the best because of the Thick Burgers!

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

over here McD has cheaper food than BK. but BK burgers are so much better, plus they have free soft drink refills

chibi-rubi

rubi-chan

errr none.. they are too fatten hahahahha

konnichiwa! watashi wa rubi-chan desu!

Signature

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

I like Mcdonalds! The Burger King Around my place, their Milkshakes suck! Ahhh. I like Mcflurries! Teehee!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ohhh mcfluurries are super duper nice and they got a cool name :D

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

mc donalds....just don´t like burger kings food...never tastes good to me..not even the soda..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I don´t like them both - I hate fast food! :angry:

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I ate one cheesburger (or what was it), which my friend bought at Mc (I never bought anything there) and I must say it was very delicious. Please note that I'm not american and that not everyone has access to such a tasty food.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Burger King!! i like hamb :P

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

:D good choice :)

Silenius

Silenius

S.T.A.R.S. Member

I like burger king, ever... i don't know why but, always eat at Mc donalds i get sick from my stomach, it really sucks!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

indeed BK is awesome :)..still makes you fat ..well..doesnt make me fat so its all good:D

Both.

Wendy's.

I like burger king more, the whoppers are great. Actually, I used to hate mcdonalds and would go annywhere but there, but I had a mig mac lately, and I think im addicting. Theyve drugged my burger!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

burger king it has the angus diet.......

page 2 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 Next » 220 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.