Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mcdonalds or burger king - Minitokyo

mcdonalds or burger king

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 220 total items

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

yay! more BK fans :D

Neither. I like good food.

When I want a burger, I make it myself. It's a thousand times better than anything I've ever been served. I use equal parts chuck and sirloin. I grind only what I need when I need it. I add a little kosher salt.

After that it's all theme and variation. I often like to add some roasted garlic paste to the meat, sometimes a little steak sauce. Some herbs and spices. A little sharp cheddar or fresh mozzarella in a pocket in the middle of the burger.

And never ever ever press down on the patty while it's cooking. So many people do that. It releases all the juices leaving you with a dried-out, beef-flavored hockey puck.

I prefer burger king to mcdonalds

In the deep jungle

Mcdonalds. I gotta have my Big Mac!

Alright, I know I'm alone on this, but I would absolutely shoot myself before ever laying a finger on either. I know too much about them, and frankly, its all doom people. However, I did like McDonald's chicken nuggets when I last had them...in 1988!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

wooaaahh u must be like 100 years old :D

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Although I don't go to either regularly, if forced to go to one and I'm given the choice, I'll pick Burger King. Though I do prefer McD's chips sometimes.... depending on the one I go to, there's about 5 in my town. ><

I like burgerking's burgers and mcdonalds fries so I dont know

I'll just go with wendy's

Archenius

clover

I hate both >_<

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Quote by GinameI like burgerking's burgers and mcdonalds fries

yeah i agree with this part of your reply :D

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

Burger King, I like my burgers to actually taste like burgers.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

neither, if i wanted to eat rat, I'd go find one for free.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Quote by sanmadjackBurger King, I like my burgers to actually taste like burgers.

hahahah nice one

mcdonalds cuz i can't afford anything from burger king. good ol mcdeal :)

can't beat that McD's Dollar menu :) u just can't!

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

I used to love Mc donalds but now I love BK.

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

lol I grew up with McDonalds until the 7th grade now it's Bk XD i love both the same!!!

Magically Delicious, yo.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

yeah same here

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

McDonalds is my preferred choice over the two, but I don't mind either really. If I had the choice I'd more likely go Red Rooster because I'm a big chicken nugget fan :D

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

sterfish

Some Dude

I'd probably pick Burger King over McDonalds. McDonalds has better fries and chicken nuggets to me, but BK has better burgers and sandwiches.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Quote by thelunarmageMcDonalds is my preferred choice over the two, but I don't mind either really. If I had the choice I'd more likely go Red Rooster because I'm a big chicken nugget fan :D

hhe wonder why austalia doesnt even have burger king does it ? :D

D10

D10

Tsuki Possesed

Burger king!

im trying to lay off fastfood but i prefer mcd's if i had to choose

when I must choose I'll will take McD. BK is very bitter

But I not Going to McD longer, becuase they deforst Km of rainforest for their Cows. And I dislike somethink like this...

Your little Yokome-Chan will give you a Big Kissing ^^ *kiss*

page 3 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next » 220 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.