Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mcdonalds or burger king - Minitokyo

mcdonalds or burger king

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 220 total items

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

none. It's so unhealthy!

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

may be the chase but good if you are in a rush or are to lazy to make anything yourself

Burger King~ Hehe, I'm weird, <3 burnt food XD But I do really like their Cherry Limeades! Even if temporary *sob*

Grease.....tsk tsk tsk.........Burger king! :D

Signature Image

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

lol!
burger king is soon taking over mcdonalds in this topic mc-d's was out to a flying start but has slowely began to decrease (in a comontators voice) :D

McDonald's !!!!! man i work there its the best! let me make something for you you will love it ^_^'

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ok matey ima hold you to that :D

pyreleaf

pyreleaf

...Frustrated Elf Guitarist...

I was going to say mickey d, but I've watched supersize me in the movies today.. and well, let's just say I swore off all fastfood grubs for the rest of my life

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hehee ok i better not watch that movie then :D

Skril

Skril

Ping & Pong Player

Of course McDonalds

Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ahhh hungry now *runs to make some food* all this take away food talk really gets my hunger up ^^

Neither one. The food is always barely warm, let alone hot. And BK makes such a big deal out of their flame broiling, which would actually be a good thing, if only the burgers didn't sit in a warmer for who knows how many hours, then get microwaved. And then, somehow, they're stil never even close to hot.

mcd is yucky so yah BK

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

yay! bk indeed i havnt had it in yonks! as there is no bk in my new city :(

neither! Whenever I eat fast food I can just FEEL the fat dripping down my throat, ready to clog my arteries or something...*shudders
I DO like McDonalds McFlurry though hehe that's my weak spot I'd have to say.

Fast food will be the demise of the American population. When I was in Europe I could absolutely identify American tourists - they had huge butts. Don't be offended! I'm only reiterating what some European friends of mine told me. They call it "American butt"

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Bah humbug! They're both junky food pedders and corporations, and I don't know which is worse.

If I have to eat fast food, I'll find a deli. If a local one isn't available, Subway's will do in a pinch, but around where I live Dibella's is tops.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

i prefer Mc'donald but Burger king has the better milkshakes :D
but Döner rulez

i need more point for a higher level :D ....

firedesdi

firedesdi

Fire Starter

Neither. Jack in the Box for me ^_^

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hehe havnt had that before sadly :(

McDonald's. The Big Mac is the best.

WaxDoctor

Raver

Luckily, I really dislike the aftertaste and feeling in my throat when i eat fatty food like pizza and burgers.

Saw Super Size Me yesterday, interesting experiment.

Both are shit for me, kebabs are yummie!

Sweden
*If you like what I submit, please make a comment, it will only take a few seconds of your time.

Sorry! I'm a Wendy's fan.

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

I dont like them both!! XO

Signature

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 220 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.