Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mcdonalds or burger king - Minitokyo

mcdonalds or burger king

This thread is closed for posting.

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 220 total items

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

No fast food for me, I much prefer my own food I cook at home.

Fast food can be quite expensive and the quality of food you get for it just isn't worth the price.

For the same price I could get fast food to last me one day I can buy stuff to make food which will last me for two or even three days.

Between the two, I go with McDonalds. Otherwise, I'll just go and cook up something at home. :)

kevlord

darkshines

i am honour bound to say "mcdonalds" i have to, it would be wrong for a mcdonalds restaurant manager to say burger king. :) lol but honestly i have worked for bk before to and comparing the food, prices, and generally the service. i have to say mcdonalds is much better. especially mine, i make sure my place is the perfect place

Signature

neither they're both so fattening... but mcdonalds fries are better burger kings fries are yuck!

~Bell

Burger King for the win.

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

hell yeah im still with Bk for ever hehe i used to be sponsered by them for skateboarding back in the day ^^ free lunch!! hell yeah!

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

I've never been to bk before .....
i like macdonald fries....nice and salty....well....most of the time.....

McDonalds. Actually, I like Arby's better.

Signature Image

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

I like the McGriddles for breakfast but when I need a burger I go to Carl's Junior

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

None. I don't really care which one I eat at.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I like Burger King. Only because they have the frozen coke

Burgerking... atleast their burgers r real instead of these smushed down fake plastic microwavable hamburger patties...

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

burger King has more good stuff, to me, Mcdonalds sucks, even my dad says that.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

Meh, if I HAD to choose of the two, I'd pick McDonald's. If I had a choice to go anywhere else, I'd pick In'n'out or however you spell the darned name. lol

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

McDonalds. But there being guy right now......

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Burger King is soooooo much better. Plus they got cheesecakes, you dont see ronald handing out cheesecakes do you?

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

beb3xchange

K-Otic

mcdonald

life isn't simple; deal with it

I usually go BK

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Mcdonalds. period.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

micky dee's biatch

i like both

Burger king is best in the states but in Japan I would have to go with Mcdonalds.

Signature

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

I like Burger Kings. But I like Wendy's better lolz

But think about it: what's bigger, The Double Whopper with Cheese or the Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese?

The Double Whopper with Cheese.

Personally I like any food that is really, really filling and meaty.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

BK all the way!
i hate that clown from McD

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 220 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.