Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 W Juliet - Minitokyo

Tagged under W Juliet

page 1 of 1 12 total items

darkyuki

darkyuki

*excuse me while i kiss the sky*

hey guys! i wanted to post about this really great manga that i started reading a few months ago. i wanted to know if any of you have heard of "W Juliet" and what you think of it.

(pardon if the names are slightly different, i read the german version)

for those who don't know, W Juliet is about a guy named makoto who in order to fulfill his dream of becoming an actor must pose as a girl in school without letting anyone find out his secret... (these were the terms his father agreed to, otherwise his dream would have to be given up) if anyone discovers his secret and his father finds out, he must give up his dream. his sister, akane, helps him. a girl named ito finds out his secret but promises not to tell. a romance forms between the two, and they are constantly trying to avoid trouble, while keeping their relationship secret, and keep to their dream of acting together.

overall, i think it's really cute and romantic, and would give it a 9.5 rating. ^.^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hrm... haven't read this one yet, but i've see the advertisements for it in other manga...

it sounds similar to hana-kimi? maybe i'll check it out...

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Haha, I have read finished this one...
When I started, I thought that other than the idea/concept itself, the manga is quite normal (as in, not that exceptional), but as the story unfold, I think it has developed quite well :) So I think you can expect even better stories as it developed ^^ and no am not going to give any spoiler hehehe :P
Overall, I think it deserves a 8.0/10 rating :D (at the start I would only give 6.0/10)

Signature

It's really good to read, the plot is strange but acceptable I luv it :) and the art is very good :D

StarDreamer429

StarDreamer429

.:.Forgotten Already.:.

yea...i read this manga too...SO cute >_< i've read books 1-5 and i'm waiting for the 6th one! i luv ito and mokoto...their realtionship is adorable XD XD

Signature Image
Thanx so much for the siggie and the avy k1ru-san^^
"I would rather share one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone"
-Arwen

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

hey Darkyuki, why you don't write a review for this manga? Indeed, the storyline is interesting and romantic too ^^

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

I have to say it did not interest me at first in terms of plot and characters but after a while it grew on me. I've read scanlations up to v 8 ch 2 in English and hope someone will release more soon! What languages are you guys reading?

I own up to volume 5 but Ive only finished reading the first two I really like it so far

Signature Image

I love this manga! W Juliet is so good. Ito and Makoto are so cute together >_< I;ve read up to book 10 in English.

Do you know what page have this manga's photo?

CagalliKira

~black eye panda~

There is a season 2 for the manga, it has been released and there is a group scanlating it from Japanese to english...and it so cute.....

Heee ? This one is published in other country too ? Hmm... *really surprised*
Ok, here's my comment about W Juliet. It's an interesting idea, I must admit (A boy who must live as a girl, because his father challanges him). And the storyline is quite good. But I don't know, at the end I just felt a little bored.
About the story boy must live as a girl, I prefer choose Haven's Will (the reason is quite shocking though).

I shall die before it's all begin... for I don't have any future with me...

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.