Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 StarCentury is Back! xD - Minitokyo

StarCentury is Back! xD

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hey, MT people! Some of you might not know or remember who I am so I'm posting here in the Entrance Lounge forum if that's ok! Anyhoo, I'm StarCentury the lovable MT game freak! I have returned from a long hiatus cause I decided to make my website months ago! Unfourtunately, I don't know what kind of layout I want yet! :__: Kuso, o well! lol Wow, a lot has changed ever since I used MT! It's going to take me a while to adjust to this change, kinda overwhelming! ^^;; Glad my sista Lily-chan aka sugasuga gave me the heads up! xD Well, I'm juss letting U guys know that I'm gonna be checking MT weekly now since I miss chatting with some of my friends here and checking out those rad wallies! Oh yeah, thanx to the easy-to-use watch/friends/hot list, I'm sorting out all the members I've added and update them or deleted some inactive members! Dun worry, just cause I deleted someone doesn't mean I hate them, no no! ^^;; So, I have loads of work to do here so I'll be seeing U guys! n__nb

~ Angel Roa aka StarCentury

hey Welcome to MT starcentury, Hope you enjoy yourself back here again.
I hope to see you around.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A journey of a thousand miles began with a single step

-confusius-

Oh crap, I didn't know I can't post returning threads! See, it's hard 4 me ta adjust to this new MT! ^^;; Gomenasai, ppl!

Akira-san

Akira-san

Old School Waller

Hmm, long time no see, star! Don't remember when was the last time I saw you around mt xD
Cool, you're back... welcome again hehe

Signature

ventures

ventures

rabu rabu <33

star is bac ! wif mario avatar :D lol
welcome bac!

Signature

Yaay Star-kun ish back! *hugs* :D
Of course we remember you! XD Hope you'll have a nice time on mt3 too :) It's too new and different...
See ya soon!

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Okaerinasai, Angel ^^
I'm glad to hear that we'll have the chance to talk to you again.
And we're all not yet used to this MT3 thing (at least I am not ^^')

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Welcome back StarCentury! ^^ Nice to see you here again! :D
I'm still not used to MT3. ^^' Hehe! XD

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

whoa, Star came back! yay! hi Star! hows it going?
welcome back to MT :D

Signature

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Hah! so you are back... I was wondering what had been of you ^_^' glad to see you around now :D

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

kuclo

kuclo

My broken wings

it's good to see you again my dear friend, i guess you have more time free now to explore the new mt ,well i hope see you soon ,*hugs*

Tienes el valor?o te vale
Signature
Remember minitokyo is just not another site ,it's a home ,enjoy being be member of this family

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.