Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Penguin Brothers by Ayumi Shiina. What do you think? - Minitokyo

Penguin Brothers by Ayumi Shiina. What do you think?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

rica-san

rica-san

Cry, Seara, CRY!!

Anyone have read Penguin Brothers? Well I do. It's a very great manga! My fav manga! :D The story is very wonderfull, great, awsome, enjoyfull, nice, & great! The artwork is very enjoyfull, nice, & lovely. & sometimes funny! :) Ayumi-sensei's idea is very awsome & nice! I think there's no weak point in her mangas. To bad Penguin Brothers don't have the anime like it's sister(Baby Love). My fav character in Penguin Brothers is Tetsuta Koshiba. Because he's nice, honest, can be trusted, smart, & intelegent! I also like Kyoichi Mishima because he's really cool! That's all I think,, how about you guys? What do you guys think about Penguin Brothers? :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I read it a while back and it is a good manga, but I really did not like the ending.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

I read it and personaly I didn't like it very much, I think the story is missing something but I have to admit it's a entertaining manga and has a nice work :)

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.